I'm going to the dr today :/

I'm almost 4 months pp and sex is still incredibly painful, i'm hoping it's not my endometriosis coming back ( i've never been in this much pain though) and i really hope whatever it is isn't going to effect my child bearing capabilities. I'm semi freaking out, and have to take lo with me because everyone is busy, so its going to be crazy. I'm also hoping to get my thyroid checked because i've been so out of whack since lo was born. Sorry had to put it somewhere, my husband isn't worried and doesnt see what the big deal is

Comments

• Good luck hun! Yeah it doesnt seem too normal that sex is still that painful, hope everything is ok. Hopefully ur LO sleeps through the appt! :)
  • @excitedforoctober thank you! And o no, she loves to watch everything while we're out and about loland she's started this new thing where she has to be able to see me when someone else is holding her, so no leaving her with the receptionist, we shall see
  • Lol,my LO started doing that too! He will be fine for a few secs until he realizes its not me and he looks at the person and hid lip starts to curl :(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @excitedforoctober @armahnismommy i didn't heal correctly after my episeiotomy (sp?) :/ i got a cream to put on to soften it, yuck lol thank ya'll for the well wishes!
  • Oh no wondet sex was painful! Hope the cream helps!...how did the LO do while there?
  • OMG my thyroid is underactive and no one understands the seriousness of ur thyroid. I have no insurance and can't go to the doc til next month! I can't wait! Good luck girl!
  • Sorry you are going through this good luck
  • I had that problem too, it took about 2 years for my vagina to heal to where I wouldn't cry during sex, and honestly, it never got better. Now I have a whole other set of problems "down there"... My kids ruined my vagina, but I wouldn't change it for the world. :(( (happy and sad cry LOL)