how are..

edited January 2012 in November 2011
You momma's doing?

-I am doing fine, love being a mommy, can't wait to have another little one, but it will def be a while since she is only 2.5 months old. I became a mommy on 11-8 at exactly 10pm and I wouldn't change it for anything :-)

Comments

• My baby girl is 2 months today, was born on 11/23 and doing great! She is my only and last baby girl...I have 3 sons too so we are done lol! Glad you and your baby girl are doing great! We are still ebf and she nurses like a champ!
  • That's awesome! @jnlelrod how big is your little girl now? Mine is 10lbs 15oz she was 6lbs 5oz at birth. I also ebf and it is going great!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Awe my lo hasn't rolled over yet I am kind of ok with that tho lol
  • @britt21 She was 7 lbs 3 oz when ahe was born. Last time she was weighed was when she was 6 weeks and she was 9 lbs 5.5. She has her 2 month check on 1/31 but Im sure she is over 29 lbs now bc that was like 2 1/2 weeks ago. Congrats on still ebf :)
  • Lol over 29lbs?! She may feel that heavy but probly isnt lol I know my lo feels heavier than she is, esp when she is in her carseat @jnlelrod
  • @britt21 LMAO!! Yea I meant to put she is over 10 lol!! Not sure how I put 29 pounds lol
  • That would be a gigantic 2 month old haha!! @britt21