boy or girl by conception date....?

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
Is anyone else around 6 weeks n 3 days? So last day I had sex was Jan 25th and I didn't know cum can live inside u so I assumed I got preg that day well when I got ultrasound on 22nd of Feb I was 5 weeks and 5 days with due date Oct 20th so my question is I know female sperm wait and take longer... so if it were a boy would it have been 25th which would make me more further along? Cuz they said conception by ultrasound was 27th of Jan which took longer does that mean more chance of girl since it didn't happen right away and waited??? Is there anyone else wondering same thing and as far along as I am ?

Comments

• Would depend 2 when u ovulated
  • That's where it gets reallly confusing lol cuz I went 2 az dec 3rd and slept wit my sons dad the 4th 5th 6th maybe 7th my last full regular period was nov 20th before the az trip I was normal no missed period no bloating nothing but after felt pregnant then I bled dec 11th not a period only lasted 4 days (mine is 7) and it felt diff so weird so then my period didn't come when came from az n negative tests so went to ob and that night after being examined I started bleeding at 1am anothr weird not period the next day got vag ultrasound on 11th no baby was so crazy that's the last I bled then had sex on like 13 dates (written down) of Jan and last day was 25th so now idk when i was ovulating cuz my cycle how do u figure that out?? LoL
  • Id love 2 tell you but I have no idea, I've also heard if u orgasm i2s more likely 2 be a boy do u record that, I dunnp its really fun n games till your ultrasound I think the more you want something the more likely u r 2 get it I git my 6irl after 2 boys hopefully u get urs 2
  • Umm I never orgasm during sex unless I'm rubbing myself :x tmi! Sorry haha its fun 2 guess but guess tryin 2 go by conception cuz girls take slower so I'm like obsessed wit tryin 2 figure it out impatient lol what kinda symptoms do u have wit girls more? My boy was a PERFECT pregnancy I was layin out goin 2 beach 2 weeks late didn't want him out could eat anything... now this time my stomach feels diff a lil n getting the morning sickness not throwing up just feeling like it off and on n sometimes not even wanting 2 eat forcing and things I like couldn't or didn't wanna eat which is weird for me... how was it for u? Did u get my comment on ur fb n this site addiction? Lol I just started feeling like this at 6 weeks and heartburn headaches also my stomach looks like showing (prob bloating but I always have a flat stomach)
  • I got alot of morning sickness this time n heart burn I didnt with the boys ever3thing just seems worse, yeah got ur comment after u commuted more ppl did was cool
  • My face just stayed getting fatter 2 n I've grown & bum lol