Am I over anxious?

edited January 2011 in September 2011
My husband and I tried for two years to conceive. Now, it looks like we did. I've taken about 8 tests (since Jan 1st) and they all said positive. According to due date calculators I am due on Sep 6th,which makes me 5 weeks pregnant. Yet, I don't feel any different. I don't have symptoms, so I am wondering if anyone else experienced this? How did u feel at 6 weeks? Am I over anxious?

Comments

• I don't feel much symptoms as well, itchy belly, boobs and cramps thats about it...
  • How many weeks are you, Nessa26?
  • I have the same problem. I don't have a drs appt for a week and a half. I don't feel any different. My pregnancy was unexpected but much wanted. I get nervous too. I read its normal but its hard to get so excited when I don't feel any different.
  • Thank you. It reassuring to know that there is someone like me.
  • so is it safe to assume everything is progressing as normal as long as we are bleeding or cramping? I hope so!
  • I hope so. I go to the doctor on Tuesday, and I am praying that everything will be fine.
  • Let me know please. I don't get to go till the nineteenth
  • Nayomie, I am 5wks and 2days
  • @Nessa26: Ok, we are a couple days apart. I'm 5 weeks and 5 days I believe.

@Dschu: I will be sure to let you know.
  • I didn't get any symptoms till i was 14 weeks pregnant ...
  • really? None at all jenny?
  • No didnt feel pregnant i was scared at first but when i had my scan baby was very healthy
  • I'm 16 weeks and I have no symptoms. Until I heard the heartbeat I didn't think I was pregnant. Its still weird.
  • You guys make me feel so much better! I mean obviously if something was wrong I would bleed and cramp right? You can't lose the baby and feel nothing right?
  • Yes if somthing was wrong u would be bleeding or having cramps, its commen in alot of women too have no symptoms in early pregnacy
  • Thanks jenny! Im so glad I found you guys on here bc we aren't telling anyone yet and so I have no one to talk to about my questions or concerns :)
  • No problem its always gd too have some1 to speak too :)
  • :) it really is
  • The only change I really noticed at first being pregnant was how different it felt when I had sex. Hard to describe....just different. I think you would know if something were wrong. I had 3 miscarriages. One at 12 weeks. Other 2 at 5 weeks. As long as you aren't feeling negative symptoms you are probably just worrying yourself.
  • Thanks staci. I have had a miscarriage last year. Not sure how far along I was but it was a few days after I took a test and it was positive.it was early on. But it was definitely obvious. I started spotting and cramping and the next morning I bled and cramped so so bad. Its positive im further along then last time....to me anyways.
  • Just pray for the best. Otherwise you will drive urself crazy.
  • I am definitely praying for the best. I just want the baby to be healthy and mine finally! Hurry up! lo
  • I agree many bodies are diff but you would deff know if something was wrong with my son I did not get any symptoms until I saw my first sono lol it was crazy....like I could not believe I was pregnant till I saw my little peanut lol......and with this is our 3rd pregnancy last one we had a miscarriage. At 13 weeks and it was awful never been in so much pain, I'm going on my 3rd week and don't really feel a thing, its normal, so don't stress yourself not good for your baby HAPPY THOUGHTS
  • Thank you! I'm trying! I want this baby more than anything! Last night and today my lower back has been a little achy and I don't have much of an appetite.
  • Give it a couple more weeks. Not much to feel yet. Lots of people don't get morning sickness. And it mostly just feels like your getting to have your cycle. Don't stress. That's not healthy! Lol sit back and enjoy the no symptoms now. Your in for plenty in the future!
  • I just found I was pregnant last Sunday. This is my second pregnancy the only things I felt were my nipples were extremely sore also terrible cramps. But in my first pregnancy I had no signs at all. I had no sickness no soreness no cramps. Im due September 9th.
  • I agree with all above; I didn't have a single symptom with my first for almost 3 MONTHES! It was hard to believe I was pregnant & everything was okay... she was born perfectly healthy at 9lbs 4ozs!!! So please don't stress out- you will be just fine & the power of positive thought is amazing for both you and your little Lima bean! =)
  • I agree with all above; I didn't have a single symptom with my first for almost 3 MONTHES! It was hard to believe I was pregnant & everything was okay... she was born perfectly healthy at 9lbs 4ozs!!! So please, please don't stress out- you will be just fine & the power of positive thought is amazing for both you and your little Lima bean! =)
  • This is my first and im 5 weeks 5 days acordinh to my blood tests and im real nervous this was unplanned but very much wanted im jus havin a hard time being excited since we havent told anyone and my hormones r makin me a crazy person is this normal so early on? I have other symptoms like very sore breasts and headaches at the same time every day. Thanx for any input since i have no one to talk to yet