Need help for healthy

edited January 2012 in Food
Need healthy recipe and side for a chicken dinner.... Go!

Comments

• Theres a good app you can download for allrecipes.com. Or you can just try the website. I really like it and use it alot.
  • @smcox hey I tried looking you up on facebook but I couldn't find you
  • U need a recipe for a chicken dinner or just the side?
  • I do breaded chicken cutlets, rice and grilled asparagus.
  • I would love good chicken recipes and good healthy sides! @armywife19 what's your name, I'll try finding you. But it says Sarah Michelle Cox (Mccarty) smcox1016@yahoo.com
  • @smcox I found you lol I sent you a friend request. my name is Anna ramage.
  • Oh LOL I saw that and was like "don't recognize that name, probably from Pregly or Pregly for adults, I'll look it up in a little while" and forgot LOL. I'll accept when I get back on my computer :P I'm a dummy
  • @smcox pregly for adults????
  • Ok I get chicken breast and I'll cut then in half cause sometimes they big but you don't have to then I season them with lemon pepper and tony chacheres then sprinkle some lemon juice on them then cut some lemon slices and then put them in the oven and woooooo hooooo those suckers come out tasting wonderful!!!!...bake for like 45 mins-an hour on 350
  • Awesome! Thanks guys! @heather3rdgirl it's a facebook page stemmed from here. More personal and less drama (well usually....) if you want to be added just friend me and I'll add you :) Sarah Michelle Cox just let me know you're from Pregly so I don't ignore the friend request :P I just like it cuz it's more personal, get to know people better.