How much...?

edited January 2012 in Formula Feeding
I think this may have been asked before, but I can't find it.

How many ounces per bottle does your 2.5-3 month old drink?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @KendylsMommy oh ok. Mine drinks 5oz every 3-4 hours. Anything less and he freaks out. Wic told me I was feeding him to much at a time so last night I gave him 4oz instead and he was up every hour. Now sleep is not an issue, but he just wasn't getting enough. Should I keep it lowered to 4oz or just give him the extra oz so he's happy?
  • 4oz every 3 hrs like clock work lol
  • I wuld keep it at 5 If that's Wat he wants its fine if ur worried ask his Dr my 3 year old is 29 pounds wic told me he was over weight I don't listen to Anythang wic says lol
  • @Mrz_Jackson2anpreggo if your 3 yr old is overweight, mine is obsese. Lol. He's like 32-34 lbs. He's really tall though.
  • my pedi told me as long as he's keeping it down it's ok.
  • edited January 2012
    My son is 3.5 mths he just started drinking 4oz every 4 hours. I dnt thnk 1 more oz will hurt him he's just gng to want to eat more often if u give him 4oz so its pointless. Tell WIC to f off.lol
  • @TxMommy93011 yea he keeps it down just fine. He spits up every now and then but not near as much as when I was breastfeeding.
    @JuliansMommy they didn't say he was overweight or anything so I don't think the extra oz will hurt. He's in the 50% for everything.
  • 12 weeks & eating 4 oz every 2 hrs.
  • Exactly my son is skinny as hell lol ! My daughter is 19 months an 25 pounds sed she was overweight to I dont listen to Anythang they say keep givn that big boy his 5 oz lol !!
  • @Mrz_Jackson2anpreggo lol! His 5oz makes him happy, I will keep giving it to him. Thanks
  • Exactly, I wouldn't stop giving him the 5oz.
  • edited January 2012
    My 2.5 month old eats 5 to 6 ounces every 3 to 4 hours
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @KendylsMommy Omg I wish wic wuld tell me I'm poisoning my baby wit formula !! They really r ridiculas!!
  • @KendylsMommy she made me feel horrible because I only have time to sit down and eat a good meal once a day. I'm busy by myself with 2 kids. I don't starve myself and I won't starve my baby.
  • My 4 month old eats 5 1/2 ounces every 3 hours through the day and sleeps 10 hours at night. I know we have not bumped his food up for about a month atleast! I would let him have what he wants for now, it is too early for him to be over weight and it is not like he is getting big on chips and candy :p
  • Riley was 12 weeks yesterday and he has six 6oz bottles every 24 hours. He is a hungry boy! Gaining weight along the 50% line nicely, last bottle at 10pm, then next at 7am
  • My son will be 3 months on Feb 3 and he wants 7 oz every 2 to 4 hours. He LOVES his baba.
  • @Jessandjay wow chunky boy! I think Jack has hit a growth spurt, he's eating every 2 hours lately.
  • They go through them so much! Between zacs 1 and 2 month check u he grew 2 full inches! He's getting big he was gaining roughly a pound a week lol
  • Screw what WIC says, we just want their free milk! LOL they're not the ones dealin w/ our hungry babies. @ that age my baby was drinkin 4-5oz every 2 hrs. Still roughly bout the same @ 3.5 months.
  • @oc86 yay for free milk! If baby is happy, everyone's happy