abnormal pap

edited January 2012 in Postpartum Health
I had an abnormal pap right before I got pregnant, the appointment I was supported to go to, to get my colpo does was my first baby dr. Appointment. So at my 6 week check up, my pap cam back abnormal again. So I had to do a colpo, the dr. Found two spots, clipped them, and they was at 7 o'clock. And 2 o'clock. (Where they was on my cervis ) the doctor said they was diffently pre cancerous, and I said, so that means I don't have HPV he said HPV is what caused this. Then he said in two weekscwhen I come back we will figured out my treatment.
How many moms have had this done/said to them. What kind of treatment did you have to go threw? Should I really be worried?

Comments

• Bump.bump.bump.
  • I had an ab during preg n after.. I came in for col but they never went that far.. she just dif another pap n said its not that serious.
    n that I'm young n my immune system will fight it off :)
  • I had a colposcopy.they went in and froze the affected area. They told me to do paps every 3 months. That was 4funny yrs ago and all my paps have been normal since the colposcopy. Good luck!
  • Stupid phone 4w/ urs ago. Not at all funny :/
  • I give up lol
  • I found out I have high risk hpv when I had my first pap done with aadyn. They did a colpo but didnt remove or.biopsy anything while I was pregnant. I have another colpo scheduled in 2 weeks and I think she is going to biopsy
  • I had an abnormal pap at my last pap she did a colo she did a biopsy and told me to go in for a pap in 6 months so I'm assuming it wasn't pre cancerous. Good luck.
  • Thank you ladies. Im very worried, im only 19 yrs old. I just can't believe this is happening to me so young in life.
  • I had a colposcopy right before i got pregnant. the results came back that i had real high level dysplasia and was scheduled to have Leap surgery where i guess they go in and freeze off the affected area. But because I was already pregnant they told me i couldn't get it done. Now that i have had my baby my doctor is ordering for me to have another colposcopy and go from there. I pray it's nothing. Good luck to you hun
  • You too! Thank you!