npr help plase :/

edited January 2012 in Relationships
Im shaking i just found that my husband is messaging w/ another woman. Idk what to do i wanna wake him up yelling n ask wtf. Take my little girl n leave...or confront him tomorrow. Either way dont know what to do what a fucking ass of a man...and he comes up to me and tells me he loves me

Comments

• Well what kind of conversion is it? Are they just friends or is he obviously flurting and maybe messing around? U need to bring it up no matteR what though...but I would wait until morning though it will give u more time to think everything through.
  • Well ihave know theyi havent met cause Shes from out of town...absolutely flirting sounds like they msg on fb sometimes talk on the phone....i really want to know what he has to say
  • U can do opinion a. Stay quite and c wat he's up too. Or b. Go crazy and yell and fight and I'm sure he's gonna tell u wat u want to here and lie
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I dont think theres possibly anything he can say to get out of this one. I cant sleep now ugh but ill wait till morning and talk to him
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Oh that's very sad. Probably confront him in a calm way
  • Thanks ladies. Yea im kinda glad im waiting. I will talk to him like an adult w/ out getting too crazy. He took his daughter to a dentist appt so illl talk to him when i get back but i think he knows somethings up cause he was being lovie and wanting to bring me breakfast..just wanted to punch his face but keeping my kool. Thanks ladies
  • This is exactly what my boyfriend was doing he said it would stop and a month later i cought him at it again,i kicked him out 7 days ago and he hasnt asked if he can go to the next scan or how the baby is or anything,he denied it at first till i through the laptop at him and he said its just chat,he was asking to meet up for sex and sending pics of his privates and recieving pictures from women to
  • That's total BS, & u deserve better! I would of kicked his ass out too. Stand Ur ground girl, men can only treat us the way we allow them to. Once you put Ur foot down stick with it cause if not he will think he can do whatever & u will put up with it. If its that important that he's willing to lose u then let him go. I've been through my share of bad relationships & its so not worth it. I know its hard & it hurts when u love someone but what he'd doing to u is not healthy for you. I wish u the best girl & if yall try to work it out make his ass walk the strait & narrow & prove himself
  • Like i knew he would...making up excuses about he thought he knew her from his parents home town and he was trying to blow her off among other things blahblah...how r u tryn to blow someone off if your asking for their #....really? He's a terrible liar starts babbling. He is being all kinds of sweet and talkative. Needless to say im barely talking . I wanna move out but dont have a job (already looking) and i dont wanna move in with my parents...