I want her out alreadyy!!.. Ughh...

edited February 2011 in Second pregnancy
I been so irritated lately that I cry.. Everything fustrates me especially when im having pain and the only one who makes me feel better when my tummy is hurting is my daughter.. I swear I have the best daughter ever :) .. But im so fustrated that i ball my eyes out and when my daughter see's me crying she comes and comforts mommy.. I just want her here already im so tired and I hate that my dauhter see's me cry like a baby and shes the one saying its okay mommy your fine, dont cry lol I love her.. Lets pray babygirl comes soon I want her home

Comments

• How far along are you?
  • edited February 2011
    @salsabia Ill be 39wks monday
  • Oh wow. I bet you do want her out. Ill be 22 weeks tomorrow. Just now getting a litle belly and really starting to feel her move. Im at the exciting part not the miserable part. I hope you deliver soon and get some relief. Good thing u have a sweet daughter. I have knowone. My bf lives 5 hours away and my mom lives an hour away.
  • @salsabia I hope she comes soon im soooooo so so so miserable and tired I hate getting out of bed sometimes. So you live alone?
  • Yeah. I have 2 cats. They are so sweet. Sometimes I think I wouldn't make it without them. I cry all the time too. Just watching a movie makes me cry.
  • Crank the music up n dance :)
  • Thats how I feel tuesday ill be 23 weeks. This is my first baby but i def know how your feeling.
  • Oh goodness, im glad its already over for me :) im not gona be pregnant for long.