Need cheering up...

edited February 2011 in August 2011
just lost a family member and haven't been able to stop crying. I can't stand pregnancy hormones! I am not really sad she passed because she was in so much pain for so long, she went to be with god. Just a joke or something funny

Comments

• Well now think on the bright side hun...she don't feel no pain anymore...and now u don't need to worry bout her because God got her back...just treasure all the great memoirs of her..make a scrapbook bout her..
  • I'm sorry for your loss.. my heart and prayers go out to your family. My uncle just passed away and I went to the funeral a few days ago. Its very difficult to lose a family member regardless of being preggo or not. As long as you and your family stay strong together.. God will get you guys through this hard time. Just think of your new baby on the way to bring joy into your life and your loved one will be there watching when the baby comes with a smile on their face :)
  • THnk bout how ur gonna look mess wen u deliver.. N jus hope tht ya fam dnt try to record u lol....
  • Thank you foxymom2b!
  • @neek, true! They better not!
  • I lost my uncle a few weeks back, so I know how you feel. It hurts so bad. I cried for about a week and then I decided I would quit for the baby. I had a day where I was angry and threw stuff and just went crazy. Then I felt better and havnt cried a lot since. It's so hard to quit crying after you start. I'm sorry for your loss and I hope you feel better soon.