3 months..

edited January 2012 in Ages & Stages
I think Jack is beginning his 3 month growth spurt. He has been wanting to eat every 2 hours. Usually he goes 4 hours. He was drinking 5oz bottles every about 4 hours, so I'm giving him 3oz bottles every 2 hours now. I'm afraid to give him to much. He seems to be doing ok it with. Just a little fussy.

Comments

• Landon was like that a week ago, I really thought I needed to bump up his feedings, so I started making 6oz bottles & everytime he would only eat 3oz, 4oz at the most. It's gotta be a growth spurt, he's all back to normal now for the most part.
  • @momma_tiffay how long did it last?
  • Almost 2weeks I think. I thought he was gonna explode! Lol.
  • @momma_tiffay oh my...I hope his doesn't last that long
  • Must remember every baby is different. But I know you can get through it! :)
  • @momma_tiffay this past week has been hell with Connor having pink eye and strep. I keep telling myself...1 more week and I won't be alone anymore!
  • Oh I can imagine! My children haven't been as sick as Connor but Bubba had a cold during the whole growth spurt & it was pretty rough.. heck, sometimes it's rough even when none of them are sick. Just gotta keep hoping tomorrow will be better, you know the day will come. & that's so exciting!
  • @momma_tiffay he's not acting sick at all. He's actually driving me crazy. He usually goes to daycare during the week, but he's been home. I feel like I haven't gotten anything done. 1 week and my husband will be home from the longest MEU in history...yes, that's what the news called it :(
  • did you ladies breastfeed? and are they in daycare?
  • @1stTiM3MommY my oldest is 3. He's the sick one. I did breastfeed him for 4 months. He does go to daycare Mon-Fri. My baby hasn't gotten sick (thank God). I breastfed him for only 2 months and he's not in daycare.
  • edited January 2012
    Oh my, well that's good it's not affecting him but I'm sorry your having such a rough time. It's gotta be the anxiety of the ending of the meu driving you nuts.

@1sttim3mommy, I tried to breastfeed my little one but that didn't last very long at all. I couldsnt get him to latch, which meant he wasn't eating, I wasn't sleeping, which was not an option for me when I have two toddlers to tend to as well. None of my children are in daycare, I'm a sahm.