just need to vent a second...

I QUIT!! geesh, i've filled out like 15 applications and still NOTHING!! Pisses me off to sit here and see people who job hop.. espeically when they get good damn jobs.. and yet i can't get ANYTHING, just plain annoying!! So i quit, i'm not filling out ANYMORE applications for a while. All i want is a decent job that will work around my schedule with my son so i dont have to put him in daycare (which putting him in once would be dumb bc everything i make would go straight to that, plus i really only need someone for 2-3 hrs 4 days a week).. grrrrrrr!!! I NEED a job so we can get our OWN house ASAP!!

Okay, vent over for now (lol) Meanwhile little one is doing great :) He's so funny to watch as he learns things, he's found his knees this week, silly boy! :)

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @sophiasmom11 I got mine at care.com as well! I got lucky with an awesome family that's understanding with my Lo. Or check Craigslist
  • yeah i have checked out care.com also, everyone around here wants you at their home and has a house FULL of kids! guess thats what i get for being by a military base! geesh, maybe my luck will get better...
  • Lol at finding his knees! My baby just found hers too, she's got scratches all over them now ha ha!