spoon fed baby

I spoon fed my son cereal he is 11 weeks today. He did pretty good it was real thin so it was kind like spoon feeding milk. Hoping we can keep practicing spoon feeding he seemed to really enjoy it and was getting the concept too I'm a happy momma :)

Comments

• Aw I just started with my baby too. She's almost 6 months though lol she's doing pretty good!
  • I can't wait to start Kaylee on that!!!
  • edited January 2012
    Lol it's fun @starrxoxo9 @misstiff how old is your daughter
  • I just spoon fed my daughter cereal for the first time yesterday she'll be 4 months Saturday
  • She'll be 4 months on Feb. 12th. I just don't know when to start and the consistency of the cereal! I'm a ftm :-)
  • Imma ftm too. I just figured id start when I feel comfy. I feel like he will tell me if he's not ready. Good luck when u start its fun
  • @misstiff its recommended between 4-6 months. Watch for Ur lo to start watching u & others eat. They will be watching u like "I want some of that". When I first try it make it thin. Usually in the beginning they will push it back out even if they do open the mouth for spoon. I just takes a lil bit for them to get used to it. Prepare for a messy face lol! My lo is 3.5 months she has been so interested in me & dad eating so I tried & she opened mouth good for bits but spit everything back out so I'm going to give her another week & try again.
  • Thank you!! @momma_erica I'm going to be more observing her more!!