diapers???

What diapers do you hate? And has anyone tryed or uses the babies r us brand diapers and do you like them?

Comments

• I hate Huggies.
  • I hate Huggies diapers and I hate Huggies wipes. I love pampers never tried babysrus
  • Really why? R they the ones that the sizes are weird?
  • I always get Pampers wipes don't think IV ever tryed huggies wipes. Someone gave me luvs diapers at my shower n I hated them.
  • Idk I just never like how they fit my babies the diapers and wipes just seem too rough to me.
  • I hate luvs! I love Pampers but okay with huggies. Love pamper wipes. I hate huggies wipes. Never tried babies r us. I'm picky
  • I hate huggies diapers they don't fit my daughters legs tight enough and she pees out the leg sometimes . And I hate huggies wipes cause they fall apart kinda easy. But I love pampers wipes and diapers. Luvs are ok just kinda rough never tried any other brands
  • edited January 2012
    Double post oops
  • I like fisher price diapers and greens has really good wipes. Shea butter and they have cucumber melon too.
  • Walgreens *
  • With my daughter she might as well not have had a diaper on with huggies so we are pampers all the way
  • I hate Huggies and Parents Choice( Walmart brand). We use Pampers diapers and Huggies wipes. Luvs aren't too bad.
  • I LOVE Huggies and Up&Up(Target)
    I HATE Luvs and Parents Choice(Walmart)
    My LO is allergic to Pampers.
  • @firsttimemommy0928 Huggies never leaked for my kids and pampers always felt moist even after a little pee.
  • PPampers wipes are TOO strong and TOO wet and take like 10wipes
    To clean what i can use 2 Huggies or parents choice wipes to clean.
  • I hate Luvs they smell awful!!! They fit well but I couldn't get past the smell. Huggies are ok but they run small and I don't like the weird indentation marks they leave on my daughters hoo ha lol. I still have huggies left from my baby shower and I will use them but I'm a pampers mom! I love their unscented soft care wipes. I hate huggies wipes, they are rough and rip too easily.
  • I hate

Luvs - too thin
    Pampers - too thin
    Babies r us - too stiff
    Fisher price -- run small

I love up and up!!
  • edited January 2012
    I hate huggies little snugglers for some reason it always felt like the diaper was wet and leaked threw his clothes even if he peed just a little but I do like Huggies snug and dry those worked for my son

I also like Pampers the 12 hour ones they also worked well with my son

I like Pampers thick care wipes
    Huggies are ok a little rough but cleans poop really good but prefer Pampers thick care wipes better
  • i hate that Huggies run small, we use LUVS for our little one, so far so good with 'em and we use parent's choice wipes (we buy them by the case, it's cheaper)
  • Huggies all the way!...Pampers are ok but a lil thin!...I hate Luvs too thin(always leak)!....I personally think u have to try a few different brands to find the right one's for Your Lo(because my niece loves Luvs for her son)!
  • So far i love pampers swaddlers. And parents choice or pampers wipes. My lo is only 1 month and have only tried pampers and luvs diapers but didnt really like the luvs.
  • I don't like huggies because 1) they always felt yet on the outside, like they leaked thru her clothes and 2) they fit too tight and left indentations on her legs. Pampers are okay, except when the gel stuff comes out.. I'm on Luvs right now, and so far, so good.

As for wipes, Dollar General brand wipes are the best! They're super soft, just yet enough, and they pop up like a tissue... instead of each being individually folded and having to dig around for the next one.
  • It was different with each of my kiddos but with Maddox he does great with huggies...he leaked straight through Pampers and the gel stuff is gross. I hate Pampers wipes...they are thin,too wet, and slimy feeling. I like huggies naturally refreshing wipes. They are thick and soft and one or two wipes gets the job done. Luvs are okay...cheaper but he did poo right out of two.
  • Huggies my son always peed out them. Luvs once he peed you woould smell it and they were thin. We use pampers everything. Their wipes are perfect, huggiies are too moist for me and tear easily.
  • I hate Pampers.ugh, they leaked every diaper. Huggies snug & dry are my absolute favorite