Anyone had it with one and not the other??

edited January 2012 in First Trimester
Okay, so has anyone been pregnant once and had terrible morning sickness, then gotten pregnant a second time and felt totally fine? I had a miscarriage last spring at 11 weeks and was SO sick the entire time I was pregnant. Like throwing up multiple times a day. I found out two weeks ago that I'm pregnant again and I am so worried because I have no symptoms at all! I seriously don't feel pregnant. Is this a bad sign? Or have any of you ladies experienced something similar and everything been okay? Right now my levels have doubled normally, I'm just freaking out!

Comments

• A lot of women "dont feel pregnant" or have no symptoms. I didnt feel much with my first son so I think its completely normal
  • Yes I have two girls 7 and 5 both pregnancys were exactly the same. I am now 29 +4 this one has been totally different, its another girl. I have lost 42 pounds with this pregnancy, haven't felt or looked prego untill about a month ago
  • Oh okay! That makes me feel better! Thanks @DavidnAadynsMama and @Heather3rdgirl
  • Anyone else?
  • I had a little bit of morning sickness with my daughter, my boobs didn't hurt, and I didn't have any cramping. With this one, I haven't had any morning sickness, my boobs have been so sore, and I'm really crampy all the time.. I bet its normal, hon.
  • I was sick with both my boys but with the second one the sickness didn't start until about a month after I found out I was pregnant.
  • Every pregnancy is different! You cant judge this from the last or base it for the next!
  • I was sick for 14-16 weeks with my three girls. I feel nothing with this baby. Absolutely nothing.
  • Thank you for your responses, I appreciate them! I think I'm just paranoid. I mean why am I complaining about NOT having sickness- who does that?! :)

Or maybe it will start in a few weeks like @My2Boys
  • With my first pregnancy I had no real symptoms other than breast pain. With my second which ended in MC I was terribly ill. With my third, also ending in MC I had no symptoms. My fourth (and current pregnancy) I was horribly ill again.
  • Yes. With #3 and 4 I had no nausea or vomiting. #1 I had mild nausea and vomiting. With #2 and this one#5 I had severe nausea and vomiting(hyperemesis)...1,2,3 and 4 are girls...this one, 5, I have no idea...