Baby's feeding schedule

edited January 2012 in Solid Foods
This is something Ive been looking into all week and I still dont have any answers lol. What kind of feeding schedules do u have for your babies once they start solids? My Lily Marie right now drinks 6 oz every 3 hours and usually sleeps 730 pm to 630 am (yeah I know, pretty awesome) and will be 4 months on feb 6. Right now her schedule is:
6:30 am- 6 oz bottle
9:30 am- 6 oz bottle
12:30 pm- 6 oz bottle with 1 tablespoon cereal fed by spoon
3:30 pm- 6 ox bottle
6:30 pm- 4-6 oz bottle with 1 tablespoon cereal fed by spoon

Im not strict on times, this is just usually what it ends up being. What schedules do u guys use? what about when u start fruits and veggies???

Comments

• 6oz seems like a lot but maybe its just me...naliyah will be 4 months on tuesday and only drinks 4oz bottles when I give her the bottle...every baby is diff though
  • Yeah shes a piggy and goes 10-12 hours usually sleeping thru the night. and her last bottle of the night, she doesnt always finish

• On Friday Kendall's doctor told me to give one jar of food in the mornings & then let her nurse as usual. I suppose you'd do the same. Her doctor is a little nutty though so idk for sure.
  • Lol I always call naliyah my little piggy piggy when she burps lol...but at least you kind of have her on a schedule...I've been wanting to start one cause I started back school and my days are crazy
  • @ArmyMommy thanks!

@newmomma13 I just had lily on an every 3 hr schedule for bottles until about 2 weeks ago when i noticed that she started waking up just before 630 every morning. Thats when i decided to take note of times. Since shes been on this routine, i decided to start giving cereal (which she does realy well with)
  • My son at 6oz at 4months too.
  • @bettymomma Thanks a bunch. that basically is the same schedule lol. when u say half a jar, is it the real short jars or the regular size or the huge jars (i think they are stage 1, 2 and 3 but not sure)?
  • okay dokey thank you
  • Schedule? Whats that? I'm a single mom working full time. I'm doing good to take care of her, me and our house. Its rough. Wish I had time for a schedule. She 8 months old and Im still wishing for a full nights sleep!
  • That's crazy my boy is on the same exact schedule. Haha except he will be 5 months feb 15th we are just doing solids for dinner time so far and add that in around 5, o and he does not have cereal in his bottle I think that's the only difference.
  • lol @My2Boys i reread what i originally wrote and i meant the cereal as fed by a spoon. oops! I think thats a good idea just doing solids at nighttime ty