Please tell me this is normal (video)

edited January 2012 in Ages & Stages
Madison does this all the time, this isn't anywhere near as loud as it usually is. Is it just her playing with her voice or what?
I put her in her swing to nap and she does this if i leave the room and will keep doing it until i return, she'll be 4 months on the 11th and everywhere i read says you can't spoil babies, but i think madison knows what she is doing. I am going crazy!

This is my first youtube upload, idk if it'll work.

Comments

• It sounds like McKinley when she first started finding her voice!
  • @natashalynn when will it stop? And to make it worse my husband makes the same noises back louder...
  • Hahaha McKinley did that too with all sorts of noises. The worst have been a squeal like that, and this deep grunting noise. Everyone but me thought it was funny, and would always makes the same noise back to her. Once I told people to stop encouraging her, she moved onto a different noise. I don't think she's spoiled, but does know what to do to get attention!
  • @natashalynn i'd love to hear the deep grunting noise lmao, that would've freaked me out i think
  • Omg it was so frustrating!! Im a sahm so I was hearing it allllll day!! Lol
  • @natashalynn i am too! But she only gets really loud once my hubby comes home lol