I hate bd!!! vent.

edited January 2012 in Relationships
after I ignored bd for a good 4 days he begged to see me so we hung out and actually had a good time. He said he was going to try harder and we were going to start hanging out more. He texted me the other day from a random number and said hey this is my friends phone just letting you know im at work and forgot my phone but I'll be on this one till I get off I said ok. Then 930 rolls around so I stopped texting the number. I called his regular phone at like 10 but it was off... Well today I called his phone again still off finally at like 7 I get a text from the same number I did the other day "his friends phone" he asked if I wanted to go to a movie I said ok. So he picked me up and I noticed he had a diff phone I said is that yours? He said oh yeah I got another phone.. I'm like and a new number so it wasn't your friends? He's like oh no I meant I got the phone from a friend. I got so bothered. Why does he need two lines? why lie about that? So I wouldn't text his new phone once he was off cuz I thought it was his friends? We sat there waiting for our movie but I couldn't help but be angry.. He asked if I'd rather go home and I said yeah. How does he not get that I'm upset cuz he's a liar? Like what else does he lie about. He dropped me off and tried to hug me and I just got right out the car and he left. I texted him and told him I didn't wanna see him anymore and to leave me alone. And that I would contact him if something bad happens. Idk what else to do I am just so bothered!! I hate him!!!

Comments