OMG!! update on appt!

edited January 2012 in First Trimester
So I had my second appt this morning. I was literally sick to my stomach nervous!! We did the ultrasound and saw a little hb! From last af I should be 8 weeks but I measured 6 weeks 5 days. Which kinda makes sense to me cuz my cycles were a good 31 to 32 days apart. I feel alot better I go back on Feb 16. I already can't wait! If I ovulated late being a week behind makes sense right?

Comments

• Aww yay congrats!
  • Yay for heartbeats!
  • I was at what I thought was my 12 week scan and baby measured only 10 weeks so getting another on the 16th of Feb and I should be 13 n a half weeks so you should be fine. Nothing to worry about x
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yay! Hearing that little heartbeat for the first time is the best feeling in the world! I'm sure next to seeing them, but I haven't delivered yet so its number one on my list at the moment! Congrats!
  • Thank you girls. I am feeling a lot of relief! Hoping things stay good!
  • Yep I had the same thing, should have been 8wks only measured 6.5 and then delivered a week late lol
  • That's awesome congrats !
  • Wat was the heartrate ?
  • Congrats :) seeing the heartbeat its so amazing & thats just the beginning
  • @Mrz_Jackson2anpreggo she didn't tell me the heartrate... :/ should she have? She seemed as excited as me to see the hb cuz she has been there with me through all my mcs. She said awesome now that we have seen the hb it lowers the chance of mc. So I'm hoping babies heartrate was good!

• @tinka1326 thanks lol that makes me feel better! I was pretty sure I ovulated later than what af said.
  • Congrats! my dd according to lmp would have been may 22. But because I have long cycles 38-40 days my dd according to my first u/s is june 5th!!
  • Yep makes perfect sense! Same thing happened with me too, my due date was pushed back 1 week and I ovulate 1 week late! Congrats!!!
  • Yay so happy for you thats awesome!!! How are you feeling overall?
  • its ok I was jus gonna guess boy or girl lol ;)
  • I am so excited! lol.

@hodgeslangdon I have been feeling good! A little nausea and my boobs are sore! It is all reassuring and annoying at the same time! lol. How are you feeling?

@Mrz_Jackson2anpreggo aww darn lol. I will make sure I ask next appt. I checked the Chinese gender calender and it said girl! But I know I won't know for a good while! I hope it's a girl. :)
  • @rjr33 Im glad things are going good for your baby. With everything you havve been through.

As for me pregnancy is going good. Just got laid off my job which stinks. May not beable to go to ddr to see how baby is progressing until june. I still have insurance untill end of feb. I have an appt feb 7 th and I am going to try to scedule one more appt this month. I really hope and pray baby is healthy. Trying not to think about it and take things one day at a time.