Concerned about my LO

edited January 2012 in Rolling Over
My lo will be 4months on the 11th of February. She cannot roll over at. Not from back to side or side to stomach or stomach to back. I've tried working with her with no luck. She's got strong legs and can pack a kick but she can't roll. Anybody elses baby not rolling? I also feel bad because my uncles baby was born on the 10 of January and has been rolling over since 5days old.

Comments

• My daughter turned 4 months the 28th and hasn't rolled over yet and she hates tummy time. She can only roll from her side to her back nothing else
  • I worry too :( Lillys almost 5.5 months and still won't roll! She holds her head well, sits with little support, eats well and just started a sippy cup this morning (it was cute, she even took a small drink after I showed her how it works!). She hates tummy time too but seems developmental fine other then not rolling. Her dr said not to worry..keep in mind the milestones are guidelines. He told me he's had kids that don't roll till they start crawling! He said to keep trying tummy time, don't give up and just be patient lol. Its hard not to worry but maybe ask the dr to ease your mind. Lilly was born at 37 weeks so being a premie, it can also take a little longer. Good luck momma :)
  • My daughter will be 5 months on the 11th, and she only rolls from tummy to back, and even then, only rarely. She kicks from side to side, but can't get it all the way over.. you just have to remember that all babies reach milestones at different times..
  • My lo will be 4 months on the 10th. She rolls from tummy to back but not back to tummy. I would not be concerned tho
  • My 3mo has zero interest in rolling, I think she will be a late bloomer and thats fine with me get to keep my little baby longer. My son did everything fast and it sucked
  • My lo will be 4months Friday & she hasn't rolled over yet! She hates tummy time! She's very strong but just a lil lazy maybe. I'm not worried because I know she will eventually. I'm just gonna enjoy now because I know once she start moving there is no stopping her lol.
  • My lil man rolled from back to belly at 3 1/2 months and at 5 months from belly to back..