Nyla had baby food today

edited January 2012 in Babies "First's"
I bought bananas & sweet yams. Im giving her bananas this week & she loves them :) but she hates rice cereal. I should of took a pic BC she looked so cute eating it but I was all caught up in the moment :x

Comments

• Awww I cant wait till I can give Zori babyfood! :)
  • @excitedforoctober she just made 4 months on the 27th & she ate off the spoon perfectly fine. At 3 1/2 months I tried giving cereal with a spoon & she had trouble eating it but today she did soooo good :)
  • Aww yay Nyla cartier doesn't like the cereal either
  • Aw yea u shoulda took a pic lol

Bananas is my fave too...it's yummy haha
  • edited January 2012
    @preggointx yeah Nyla was spitting the cereal out lol & she barely wanted it in a bottle. I wont even try it again. Lol I couldnt believe how Cartier was sitting in that shopping cart Hella good. Sitting straight up like a big boy. Lol he b wearing them shoes too. Hes so cute girl :)

@myheartzx3 I luv how the banana one taste, lol Nigel actually grabbed the banana. My first choice was sweet yams. Maybe today ill take a pic :) Lol & I luv my Hazel boo lol shes getting so big :x shes so pretty. She looks like ur oldest daughter now huh??

• Thank you Nyla is a little cutie pie too one thing I noticed on pregly everyone I saw has cute babies
  • Lol banana is the only one that taste good to me. Try mix
  • edited January 2012
    mixing the banana with the rice cereal that's what I used to do for my kids..they loved it. And yeah she is getting big...u think she looks like older sis? I still think she looks like bro especially when he's holding her lol

Sorry I keep hitting send before I'm done typing lol