Absolutely Crazy In Love!!!

edited January 2012 in Parenting
I just can't get over the incredible never ending LOVE i feel every day, and it never fades, and i don't resent it and it never leaves me
.. .just true pure powerful love of a mother for her daughter..i feel safe sharing it on here because u guys get me, i think my facebook friends are sick of hearing about how obsessed i am with being a mommy! I mean i used to make fun of moms like me!! HAHA I've just always been hurt by love in one way or another but this.. this is different, this is the best feeling in the world... nobody can ever take it away from me. ..i was SO worried my whole pregnancy that i would be the only mom in the world who didn't have the instinct to love their baby but i think i have an overload of it! Haha!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Me too, I was afraid to have a hard time bonding, but now...I can't believe how much love I can feel for someone. It really is crazy how much I hug and kiss him and want him to know mommy loves loves loves him all the way. Even during his witching hours Haha I love my lil guy even when I don't know how to comfort him during colic or gas pains I just keep kissing him.
  • I know that feeling. I wake up everyday loving him more than the day before and it feels impossibly real. Lol, contradiction much? I couldn't imagine a life without my little brat :)
  • I do the same thing as if the kisses help! Lol i hope they do!