Iud and pregnancy

edited January 2012 in Health
Has this happened to anyone? Im getting so scared that might be my case :( I had my daughter sep 1 and got mirena nov 9. And was active before and am active when im not bleeding or spotting. But lately ive been super emotional and have been on a diet for about 2 wks and my belly looks even bigger! I dont get it! Im scared to test ughhh just needed to vent :(

Comments

• I'm scared too.. everyday!! esp recently dunny y!!! I'm on implanon : /
  • I have a sister in law who got pregnant on the iud. I had to take her to have it removed because it can implant on the baby! I would test to be on the safe side, especily for baby
  • @naliibaby2 &@megaroo thnks girls im def testing tomorrow :/ wish me luck!
  • Good luck!!
  • Good luck. Just a heads up... Mirena can screw around w ur body and ur emotions SOOOO bad. I had it in for a year and it completly messed up my body. Take a test. I hope everything turns out ok.
  • I got prego with an iud in, I had it in for 4 years no problems, then got prego and had two miscarriages and am now prego with our third daughter. I'm due April 9th. I have been listening to a lot of stories on here since and I have seen more and more problems with Mirena. Better to be safe, test and ask your doctor. Good Luck :)
  • Update???
  • Update!!!!