Mom just found out im prego

edited February 2011 in Teen moms
Mom askd me if i was prego, guess she was snooping around my room and found prenatal pills . I denied it :( i just wasnt ready to tell her....

Comments

• When you are ready, you're ready. Did she ask you in a negative way? How far along are you?
  • Ya, she said do you have something to tell me?i waz like no, she like i hope ur not prego cuz i dont need dat shit rite now..
  • Aww! U should have just told her. Now when she find out its gonna n worst cuz u lied. My mom was the same way n didn't talk to me my whole pregnancy. I was n cosmology school n she felt like o wasn't gonna finish n just b a bumb. I told her it was my child not hers n I would take care of her. After baby was born those 2 were inseparable and still is and my daughter is 13 now....... Mom will prob b a lil mean she just want what's best for u. How old r u ?
  • Im 18 yrs old, i wanted to just tell her but i felt a lil embarresed...
  • You're a legal adult now; she shouldn't be acting like that towards you (or snooping in your drawers, for that matter). Tell her when you're ready; if u try to tell her before, it will just be a disaster.
  • Ya my family is just really judgementle, my momz gonna think i sleep around :(
  • I'm about to be 25 live on my own with my hubby graduated college and have a good job. My mom was still shocked and hasn't been excited yet. My hubby and I havr been together 8 years and lived on our own 7 and this is both our first baby. I think moms just take it hard because your their baby....
  • I was 18 when I was preggo with my first. Like @Jess510 said ur moms baby. They never want u to grow up. But u must realize ur still under her roof, so she has the right to go thru any room in her house regardless of what u think. When u feel the time is right do tell, from experience no time is right for mom to find out her baby girl is pregnant
  • edited February 2011
    I know I'm 16 years old and 7weeks my family is not OK with it but their still supportive but my boyfriends family on the other hand are very judge mental where not sure when to tell them but I get you its better late then never but never late is better just set your facts straight with your boyfriend/husband and tell her shell get over it in a while wish you luck ;;)
  • I was 16 wen I had to tel my mom I waited til she was out an rang her on mob she put the phone down wen she got bak she was mad face red as hell my brother called me a slag I went on to married my bf the same year an stil age 16 I gave birth my mom was the first to say oh hes beautyful. I promise u she will forgive an forget as soon as she sees yur baby her grandchild :-) take care
  • I just turned 18 the month before I got pregnant with my now 2 1/2 year old son. My mom cried at fort but a couple month in she was really excited. It has brought my mother and I so close she's my bff! And my family loves him him more than life itself
  • That was 8years ago nw im prego with my 3 at 25 I have 8w left :-)
  • I was afraid to tell my mom and she asked out of nowhere so I told her the truth she said hateful things I will never say to my child. Including that she wasn't going to speak to me. But the very next day she apologized and said she would get used to the idea. Everything will be alright you just have to tell her and get it out of the way. She'll learn to accept it. And she'll love the baby when it's born.
  • Ya , thankz guyz i hope everythong turns out good..
  • Evverything lol
  • I'm 21 and my parents are really protective I was afraid to tell them I eventually just told my mom outta know where she was mad for a day n now she's very excited now my dad we kept it from him cus he always said he'd want nothing to do with us and my bf lives with us. Then one day I called my dad n he knew my mom couldn't keep the secret any longer. Now That its in the open I never felt so good. My dad is still mad cus he says little things like one day me n my mom was talking bout labor and he said it could of been prevented. But in the end I think hell get over it. Which on the beginning I thought it would b a disaster but good luck once you tell you'll feel so relieved I'm sure you'll b supported
  • I found out 2 months before turning 21 and didnt live with my mom and was so scared to tell her but when I finally did she felt so much better. I done it in a text so I didnt have to c the look on her face
  • I felt better, not her. Lol
  • My mom already knew when I called to tell her. She said she had a feeling and had been waiting for a week for me to say something. Moms just know. But it is up to you when you decide to tell her.
  • My mom was upset n kind of said the same thing but I had horrible morning sickness couldn't help but puke in front of her lol she freaked but now is SO excited...I'm 21 she was 16 when she had my brother n 18 when she had me she was just concerned for me bc she knows how hard n challenging it can be
  • I was 19 and a sophomore in college when I got pregnant...didn't know how to tell my mom so decided to take her out to dinner thinking she wouldn't spaz out in public but ended up getting cold feet so I just called her and told her she was cool at first but kinda made my life miserable but she was in the hospital with me when I had him ...think all parents flip out but they'll be okay in the end.
  • @mommy_bonnie How do you think she is going to react? You said your family is really judgmental. @carebear had a good suggestion about telling her in a public place, just in case she might flip out on you. Or choose a moment where you know both you and her are the most comfortable, where she will be more willing to listen to you explain and lay out your plans and your feelings.
  • Hey not yo be rude but that was the tome to tell her. She knows already but I understand how u feel take ur time but don't wait to long u need to the doctors to make sure ur baby n u r ok good luck.
  • Ive been goin to the doctor already, im 9 weeks...i just know shes gonna react in a bad way