RIP Mr. Appendix...

Well, after nearly 28 years of being attached to my appendix, its decided it no longer wants to reside inside me! I'm waiting for my surgeon to come wheel us down and to seperate us. RIP Mr. Appendix, its been nice knowing you LOL! =((

Comments

• Prayers for a safe surgery!
  • He hung on as long as he could...
  • Have a safe surgery.. I said buh bye to my gallbladder a few months ago.
  • Thanks @rtmommy @janet2011. @crisjoe he was certainly a fighter, but now he's just full of shit LOL. The upside to all this is I'll never have to worry about my appendix! Worst part is being away from my babies... :((
  • My gallbladder also decided it was not working out between us...lol
  • Oh yeah.. believe me thats the worst part.. I was in the hospital for almost a week.. without food. On iv and antibiotics since the gallbladder problem caused a liver problem as well. I was in tears since I missed my 2 year old and my newborn was a week old
  • I Just Had My Surgery One Week Ago ! Boy Am I Happy To Have It Out.
  • @excitedforoctober @Janet_2012 @Nova @mom2ing @gregorysmommy Wow, sounds like our organs and such were pissed off at us! Man, I feel sooooo much better now that its gone, no more pain or nausea. My daddy has my daughter and my son is with his daddy, my daughters dad is not in her life so I am very appreciative for my pops to be so accommodating! Sorry for my ramble, they just gave me Dilaudid LOL.
  • Dilaudid is some good stuff, but your feeling no pain right now
  • @Eeyore Yes, I'm definitely feeling like I'm on cloud 9 right now. After the pain I was having a day ago, them taking my appendix has provided much relief. Now to work on my nausea... :0&
  • Oh wow!! Feel better soon :) I'm always paranoid I'm gonna have to get mine out b/c both my parents had to get it removed but I have no idea if it's hereditary or just happens.
  • @jnlelrod I think its just a fluke thing. I'm told that basically it corrodes with poop, gets infected and starts seeping the infection, thus causing sepsis. That's why its so dangerous cuz if it bursts, sepsis will set in and you will die. I thought it would never happen to me, but here I am! :(
  • Glad you're feeling better! :)
  • @lilsugarsmomma ohhh gotcha ;) Good to know! Well I hope you have a speedy recovery and can get back to your babies asap!
  • Thanks ladies!
  • @mollysmama I'm home now, I'm so exhausted and sore! But, I feel better overall, I was so sick and in so much pain before they removed it, I was throwing up and dry heaving. I'm not allowed to lift over 10 pounds for 2 weeks...LOL yeah right! I'm going back to work on Monday so I don't have a choice.
  • @LilSugarsMomma im glad youre feeling better!
  • @mom2ing Oh no! I'm glad you're well now. They wanted me to stay an extra night just cuz my appendix looked bad when they removed it, but I'm uninsured and didn't need a $10k+ bill. Dilaudid helps but after I got off of it and onto pain pills, it had me hallucinating! No fun!

@mollysmomma Thanks you, I really am! How's your handsome lil man doing?