@Frantastic

edited January 2012 in Single moms
I passed my board exam!!!! Not only that but i passed going on one hour of sleep since we were in the hospital all night before!

Comments

• Wahooooo, go lady! Congrats!! \:D/
  • @LilSugarsMomma thanks! And hopefully austin gets to go home in an hour or so!
  • Yeah, poor dude! How's he doing?
  • Yaaaay!!!! That is so rad, congrats girlie. I knew you could do it :-) now you just need to find a job & you'll be set.
  • Sorry you were in the hospital though. Hope everything is ok.
  • @LilSugarsMomma @Frantastic he is doing alot better. They did the surgery for pyloric stenosis yesterday afternoon and we got to go home tonight. You can already tell he is feeling alot better
  • What is that? Whatever it is, it doesn't sound good :(
  • So I googled it and that's awful. Poor little guy. I hope he's feeling much better. So now that you've passed boards can you go out and find a job right away or do you have to wait for your license to come in? Do you know where you want to work, like general, perio, ortho? I work at a pediatric office and love it.
  • @Frantastic no i cant bc theres 3 exams for the board and this was only the first one :(. I really want to work in a peds office though! I just had to wake him to feed him and he just wanted to sleep lol
  • I see, in CA we have 2 a written & a practical. I worked in general for 4yrs before going to pedo and kids are sooo much easier than adults. I swear, I expect a 6yo to cry but when a grown woman who could be my mom does it I'm just like REALLY? Lol. If you get into a pediatric office just accept the fact that you will get barffed on & you will get bit. Once you accept those things you'll be good :-)
  • @Frantastic after the pyloric stenosis and nonstop projectile vomiting i think im immune to it lol
  • Lol that's for sure.