JUNE 2012 Mommies

edited February 2012 in June 2012
Whats your dd? what are you having? How much weight have you gained? Are you showing?

My due date is June 5th, hubby and I are expecting a baby BOY! As for a weight gain probably around 5 lbs now, and I'm definately showing. I've noticed my belly pop out the past couple weeks drastically. Kinda sad I can't fit in to my "big" jeans :(

Anyway... June is only 4months away! Yippee!!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited February 2012
    @ltlnckl my belly is just going straight out! My belly button is already wide too!! Lol
    @mommytobe20 thats not bad! I read your suppose to gain the most in your second tri like 15lbs, not counting the first tri. But I've known ppl who gained 60+ in pregnancy! 80% boy?! Lol
  • Yeah I started at 128 I think. I'm surprised your not popping yet. Making me feel bad about myself!! @ltlnckl but then again I've watched shows like I didn't know I was pregnant and well there were ppl your size on there that didn't show during their whole pregnancy! I'm 22w as of yesterday and i'd say between 19-20 my belly popped. However I've been measuring my belly and I've only went up 1-1.5in in my belly since week 16.
  • edited February 2012
    :)
  • I was due june 21 but they change my dd to june 27 , im having a boy ,im so happy cuz I already have a 8month babygirl :) , I gain 9 pounds, n yes im deff showing
  • @ltlnckl yeah it's fun to measure I did it last night and just in the past week I went up an inch! Lol. Have you heard of the pony tail trick with your buttons. Wrap a binder around your button then thru the hole then back around the button. That'll help the one pair of pants that won't hardly button! my coworker taught me.
    @mommytobe20 what a stinker. My boy made the techs positive! Will you have anymore u/s?
    @vanessa_mom2b wow I guess it is true. Boys are overruling the month of june! Why did they change your dd to later? I know for me my lmp edd would of been may 22 however with my long cycles I'm due June 5th!
  • @Babyluv8 Because I didnt go to my first trimestre scan so my doctor went by my last menstrual , but when I went for my 20 week scan they told me I was off for a week so they gave me a new due date.
  • Im due june 16th.idk what im haveing yet. I have lost 4 lbs so far. And im huge already!!
  • @ltlnckl I wouldn't do rubber bands might snap at you I just use a regular hair binder
  • I'm due june 4th. Its a Boy!!! I have gained about 20 lbs but my dr satisfy I'm right on track. Im sticking so far out front everyone keeps asking me if I'm havin twins but the dr said they only see one.
  • @angiedawnd congrats we're one day apart then! I've prob gained 5lbs since my last appt so prob 10 all together so I'm catching up to you! I just hope I can lose it all right away!
  • I'm due June 4th but due to some issues, they will most likely deliver me middle of May... I have actually lost 14 lbs... had a gain of 2 lbs last week so I am at -12. It's this gestational diabetes... Diet is brutal! I'm always hungry! This is my third baby so I started showing fairly early... Oh, and we are having a little girl!! I think that's the first girl on this thread :)
  • I am due in March but wanted to add some hope for some of you. I am 36 weeks and have only gained 7 pounds, I'm 9m +1d now and didn't start showing till I was 8m +7days. Hope this gives you non showing ladys some hope. O BTW this is my 3rd. My second I gained 80 pounds 5 years ago.
  • @pregrnmommy @mrsrocketfield1221 is also having a girl! But it seems june is over run with boys lol. I'm hoping to go in may just cuz lol. I do my glucose next tuesday!