Uterus didn't grow..

edited February 2011 in Second Trimester
At my 19 week appt, i measured at 19 just like i was supposed to. When i went in for my 23 week appointment, i measured at 19 1/2, supposed to be 23. Now im concerned about the baby, afraid its not growing. Dr didn't seem concerned, but didn't answer my questions and my worry is growing daily until my next appointment.

Comments

• I wouldn't worry too much. It's not an accurate measurement. It depends on how much fluid you have and position of baby. I have the same problem, at 30 weeks I measured 26 and at 34 I was at 29. They aren't concerned but normally if it happens like that for a few measurements they'll do an ultrasound just to check everything's okay. :-) I find out tomorrow if they want to do another scan. Hope it's all going well besides that. :-)
  • Thanks. Everything else is great, im in the process of changing drs, had my last appt with my old dr, but not my first with my new dr yet. Im probably just worried because im in between right now, and i never measured off on any of my other pregnancies, i appreciate your post.
  • I wouldnt worry to much...im actually the opposite. Im 25 weeks and measuring over 30 everyone is differrnt that is just an approx. Hang in there