what is ur favorite?

Sling?
Nursing cover?
And any other item for baby or mommy. Just wondering been looking into some new things to get. Anyone like nursing necklaces or teething neclaces? Anyone know how teething necklaces work exactly? Just random thoughts

Comments

• My grandma bought me the chew beads necklace 2 days ago, it was $30 (way too expensive if you ask me) my lo is still trying to get things in her mouth, but the picture on the chew beads shows moms dressed super cute wearing their necklaces with their children chewing on them. I dont see how this would work, i would definetly not wear a fancy shirt when lo is just going to drool on the beads and you. As far as nursibg cover, i like the clip that turns any blanket into a cover (it looks like a paci clip)
  • I loved my moby wrap and can't wait to use one again!
  • Are you talking about the amber teething necklace? I just bought one of those 2 days ago for my son and so far he's been less fussy and actually napped during the day. Idk if it's a coincidence or not but I'm going to continue to let him wear it. Im also going to buy one for myself from what I've read they have many other healing qualities:)
  • @Mckenzie23 so with the teething necklace they wear it they dont chew on it?
    @mmy21nttc i love my moby as well! i dont really like it for breastfeeding. Did you ever use yours for breastfeeding?
    @Kimberly4411 is the name of the necklace you are talking about called chew beads?
  • Bump anyone else
  • I got that free one..seven slings andmy baby doesn't like it. She's squished lol. I just ordered my nursing cover online but it hasn't come in yet. But I chose it because it doesn't look like a totally obvious nursing cover it looks like a black shawl
  • edited February 2012
    How much was it? Ur cover I mean. And yeah I just had someone give me a seven sling today but my baby is smushed too and gets mad when I put him in it. @myheartzx3
  • @mckenzie23 where did you buy the amber teething necklace? Ive heard good stories on them.
    @alwaysbeenurz2008 I love my ergo baby carrier and my baby einstein movies. An so does my LO.
  • edited February 2012
    I need a new sling too...

I ordered the jolly jumper pashmama in black from amazon.com for 34$ I think that's what it's called lol
  • I want a sling that will be comfortable for both of us. My son is a big boy like in length he is 24" and weights over 14 pounds :)