Is it possible to feel the baby at 13 weeks and 3 days?

edited February 2011 in Second Trimester
This morning I got up to use the restroom and I was lying in bed waiting to sleep again and I swear I felt the baby! It felt like something pushing up towards the outside. It didn't hurt and it didn't feel like gas, either. Has anyone experienced this? Do you think it was the baby I felt? Is it too early to feel the baby?

Comments

• Anything is possible. But i believe your too early to feel outside movement.. im 25wks shes non stop, but its barely noticeable thru outside...my fam havent felt her kick...
  • I felt my lil girl move from inside at 13 weeks just like once a week and at 18ish there was constant moving and around twenty from the outside im now twenty two weeks and still waiting for daddy to feel her kick
  • I felt my 2 nd one move at 13 weeks...I had to lay really still...I am 11 weeks with my 4th and waiting to feel him move.
  • @abby5 how did you find out its a he when your just 11wks
  • I definitely think its possible. I felt my 2nd at 14w6d, but thought it 'might' be the baby for almost a week beforehand... I just wasn't positive because it always seemed to happen when I was distracted, lol...
  • Just a feeling...I will find out tho at my next visit next week...my doc has a really good us machine...and she can give you 80% chance of what your having @ 11 weeks...she been right for all mine and friends
  • @proudmamma102011 I have 3 boys ready so I am always saying him lol and the likely hood I have another boy is really high
  • Thanks for the input ladies! I really believe it was the baby moving that I felt! Looking forward to move movement in the next few weeks!
  • yes, i felt my boy at 12 weeks!! Good luck everyone!! %%-
  • I'm 15 weeks and started feeling my boy move around 13 weeks. I asked my doc if it was possible and he said it was!!