update soooo i just...got my furniture

edited February 2012 in Just for Fun
so i just painted my entire living room by myself in 2 days!! mind you i have 16ft cathedral ceillings!!! omg it was hard!!! but im proud of myself! i also am almost done with dining room....getting ready for my new furniture im getting with my tax money!!!! it comes tomorrow! oh also my husband is freaking out bc im painting our house muhahahha i did a pretty damn good job i think!!!

Comments

• Good job, mama!! You know, my whole house needs painting since I bought it neutral if you have the urge to paint more. Lol
  • @rtmommy hahaha if you pay me!! that shizz was hard! we bought ours all white and i hate it!!! it just looks dirty lol. what colors are you wanting?
  • That's awesome I would be to lazy to do that LOL
  • i am sooo lazy but im getting my new furniture!!!! @yeseniadiaz59
  • I don't even know yet...I'm thinking a blue-grey for the dining room and a chocolate brown accent wall for the one with the fireplace. I'm also contemplating a dark teal/aqua accent wall for my master bedroom. And my son wants his room to be blue, so we have a lot of painting to do this spring. I can't stand all the beige!
  • Super job!!
  • lol i have warm caramel in my living room and spanish olive in my dining and pineapple yellow in my kitchen (its too dark in there). my sons room im doing up n down stripes with 3 dif blues and my game room im doing crimson bc my hubby is an alabama fan so im going to stinsil the A and shizz for him while hes gone and im doing a sexy bright red in the master with a big open black heart above our bed and then the love wall decalls.!! im excited!!!
    @rtmommy
  • U go lady, I am currently painting my entire house, well my partner is and we are getting mostly new furniture. Looking good so far!
  • Awesome. We are moving soon so painting will be in my future too.
  • @ripKaydence That sounds really cute! I wish I was more creative.
  • Oh Amber I have a good local business that makes custom decals that you can look into, they're calls DivynWalls Decals. If you give me a few minutes I'll send you the link to their page. I just ordered one, it's sexy! Lol, I can text a picture for you! :)
  • @yummymummy1 i wish my husband was here to do it...well no i dont bc he wouldnt do it the way i want too. lol id end up doing it myself with him watching and thatd just piss me off! its better this way
    ! lol
  • edited February 2012
    Here's the webpage

http://www.divynwalls.com/

Idk if there's pictures on there, I ordered mine through facebook, but I'm sure there's examples on her actual webpage lol. She can do so much, I'm gonna text you my decal & her color sheet because I had a hard time finding the colors she had.

@ripkaydence, all fixed!
  • i dont have fb when i click on it it takes me to a login page
  • *you stink*
  • @sands3 why? i showered today! i swear!
  • Lol! I didn't...no time :(
  • omg!1 what did you do? was connor in daycare today?
  • Yes he was. I decorated the hangar, then watched my neighbors kid while she went to the Dr. I cleaned while he was napping, then by the time I was done, she was back with Connor. Then I had to load my old room mates futon into the truck and take it to their new house. Busy busy busy
  • oh wow!1 your a busy lil woman!! btw why are you having like almost the same conversation on 2 dif threads lol. so you decorated the hangar? did you hang up the thunderchickens (lolrn @ thunder chickens) sign in the hangar? so you have a sign on the fense?
  • I did not hang the thunder chickens sign...that's Connors. I do have a sign on the fence, but its on the fence when you turn onto Dawsons Cabin...not base.
  • edited February 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @sands3 ooo ic ic whats it say? is it the one of his face?

@armahnismommy im short too i have 24ft cathedral ceilings and im 5ft. with shoes. i used a chair..then a step stool on a chair
  • oh yeah!! where did you get that? i dont have a picture of just joe for one like that! lol i had the hardest time finding one for lil joes daddy doll
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I oredered it. It was free, I just had to pay shipping and $10 extra for the metal rings