my son is teething!

I found one on the bottom and one on the top. They haven't broke through yet. He isn't acting fussy. Will he get fussy? How old was ur baby when they started teething??

Comments

• Ashton is 3.5 months and has four teeth breaking out any minute. And he is a HOT MESS!! Lol. I hope your little guy stays content!
  • 4 months old an she has 2 trying to pop out. She gets pretty grouchy at times
  • edited February 2012
    @Mom924 @emy wow that's a lot of teeth. my sister kept telling me he wasn't teething. I felt two bulges in his gum and its white too.
    @mom2ing lo will get teeth soon. I was shocked his are coming in early he will be 3mths on the 7th.
  • My LO started teething at 2.5 months! Her two bottom teeth broke through! She is now 5 months.
  • when did they break through?? @monkey_girl
  • I'm pretty sure they broke through yesterday. She just turned 5 months on the 29th. She's really hasn't been that fussy either. She just gets really frustrated, but it hasn't effected her sleep, which is good.
  • edited February 2012
    Oh cool. He constantly chewing on his thumb. @monkey_girl
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Those who have teeth and they were fussy, how long did it last? David gets so fussy :( Im just waiting for a tooth to pop out
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • my lo is teething and he is 11wk today. His top two incisors are coming throu. Its been a tough wk!
  • Yeah my baby does that too. I'm trying to get her to stop because I know she's eventually going to bite down pretty hard on it. :/