my gf don't want to

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
I'm a 19yr male 2 months ago my gf had a miscarriage she is pregnant again now and is due on Sept 15th but she doesn't want to have sex because she thinks it will harm the baby will it .........

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Sex doesn't hurt the baby.. the baby likes the rocking motion...just don't put all ur weight on top of her an don't be rough..tell her to call the doc an she will feel a lot better
  • edited January 2011
    She wants to wait untill the 1st trimester is over before we start having sex again because we lost the last at 8weeks and she thinks sex was partly at fault I think she is being too cautious but try telling a pregnant woman she's being to cautious I don't think so. I'm a patient person
  • Considering the mommies feelings even though you don't agree... What a good daddy:)
  • Thank you very much. I have to take into consideration that we are both new to her having a tiny bump so if thts the way she wants it that's how It will be I can tell how she feels and I respect that
  • Welcome:) My ex never took my feelings into consideration. The man I'm with now ALWAYS does. It's so nice to see caring relationships:)
  • edited January 2011
    A lot of pregnant women think that and a lot of daddys do as well they don't want to hurt the baby and I respect the fact that u r honoring her wishes but can understand ur frustrations because when I get pregnant all I want to do is have sex and sometimes my husband never wants to its crazy but hope everything works out for u guys