Valentines Day!

I have no idea what to get my husband! He is so hard to shop for!!! What are you ladies getting for you lovers and what do you think he will be getting you?!?! I usually hint him off on what I want but this year I am keeping my mouth shut to see if he can plan something sweet on his own... I know i'm possibly setting myself up for disapointment and him for failure. Let's see if he passes the test:)

Comments

• Idk Wat I'm getting him but I told him I want a ring with the kids birthstones in it cant Wat to get it !
  • edited February 2012
    I got my wife perfume, candles, bath salts and a crystal rose. Plus a pop up card that loos like a dozen roses lol. Thats on top of the underwear she entered but couldn't afford so I bought it about $600 later all up and I will prob get nothing.
  • @Mrz_Jackson2anpreggo Awee! I have been wanting one too but my husband wont get it because "we aren't done having kids" blah blah blah! Is he good at taking your "hints"? lol
  • @dadof2n1togo That is so sweet, I'm sure she will love it! Are you going to use the items for the night (light the candles, run the bath) or just let her use them when she is ready?!
  • They are for her to use whenever she wants to. She wants, at least 1 hour her time a week so I thought there you go lol
  • O I didn't hint I told him that's Wat I better get while having dinner at red lobster lol
  • @dadof2n1togo That is very thoughtful, and very sweet of you to respect that, If I told hubby I want an hour of me time a week he'd tell me to add up my shower time it'll equal an hour! lmao
  • @Mrz_Jackson2anpreggo bahaha gotta love the assertiveness! I usually do that also but i'm really curious to see if hubby will pass the test! I want him to plan something sexy and romantic but I already know that won't happen becuase my grandma(the only person we let babysit) has been reserved for valentines day so that ruins the sexy romantic part. Sometime I feel like I set my expectations too high but he use to be so romantic and now we have been together 3 years he is not at all.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Same wit me I use to get baths ran for me an everythang now after 4 1/2 years nuthn at all !
  • I just thought last night of what I'm getting my bd. I'm going to make him a, protein bar arrangement. (like an edible arrangement) That I'm going to cover with tissue paper and tie a balloon to it and weigh the string down with a card so that when he lifts the card the balloon will lift the tissue paper up and reveal the arrangement
  • And my best friends husband got her an all day spa gift for her bday so I keep telling my bd how awesome that was and how I would love that
  • @RileyAndMe Is he a romantic?!?! What does he usually do for you? I'm trying to live through other people right now, It's not even valentines day and im already dissapointed lmao
  • @mama2be11_4_11 I am sooo sorry but I could not keep myself from laughing reading that. I'll bulldogged my hubby into proposal. Everywhere we went I pointed out something to do with weddings, sent pictures of what I wanted in my future engagement ring and he finally got the point lol
  • @ Mrz_Jackson2anpreggo I feel ya. If only our need for romantic gestures could go away when their want to give them does! I hate it I feel like there is no passion and if I tell him about it he says "your comparing puppy love to seasoned love" Lmao whatever I just want my fairytale back :(...
  • Lol yea I tell my hubby all the time were more like friends raising our kids lol
  • @Junebuggbabie85 that's an awesome idea! I wish I was that creative!!! Hopefully he takes the hint!
  • @mama2be11_4_11 I think it's about time for an ultimatum!
  • @Mrz_Jackson2anpreggo bahaha I tell my hubby we are roomates becuase I do 99.9% of the stuff for the kids anyways!
  • @dadof2n1togo Sooo here is a twist! What do men want for V-day?!?! lol
  • We are renewing our vows in Hawaii on Valentine's day with our 11 week old daughter. Can't wait!
  • @Crisjoe SPOILED!!!!! I'm sooo jealous!
  • In getting Breaking Dawn! Can't wait!!!
  • @seoond_time_mommy7 Hehe. Well it was our 1 year Anniversary which is paper, hence plane ticket!