2 new exciting things for naliyah today!!!!

edited February 2012 in Solid Foods
1ST EXCITING THING:
ok so today daddy naliyah and I went to target to buy her some baby food I was so excited for this!!!! i bought her some ella's kitchen, plum organics baby and happybaby organic baby food pouches... shes alseep right now and daddy isnt here so when she wakes up and daddy gets here were gonna try some baby food!!!!!

2ND EXCITING THING:
i noticed that HER TWO BOTTOM TEETH ARE COMING IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was trying to feed her and she was crying so as her mouth was wide open from crying i happened to look at her bottom gums and there i saw 2 little teeth trying to cut through the gums!!!!!

SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but also sad cause my baby is growing up =(( it seems like only yesterday i was holding her in my arms for the first time.

here is a pic of what i bought her

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Comments

• guess you gotta be talking about non baby things to get a response lol
  • thats exciting im making my own baby food and me and my lo just got the okay from the doc to do baby foods im not sure what to start with hmmm.. lol!
  • How exciteing, my little man is four months. We started baby food too. The first three days I made avocado for him. Now hes on peas. My pediatrician said to stay with one at a time for threes days in a row. It was messy at first, but now hes really got the hang of it. He loves to eat. Congrats on the teeth. My son chews and drools but no teeth yet.
  • @squirt299 avocado is a great first. No cooking needed. Just mash with water, breast milk or formula. Its healthy, high in calories and vitamin. Also not too strong of a flavor!
  • @PregnantELF thank you! maybe i will try that tom. im excited to give her food!
  • @squirt299 yea im gonna use these until i get a a baby food maker which will probably be at the end of this month but idk yet cause these foods seem good they are all organic

@PregnantELF oooo yummy avacado i love that lol my bf hates it says it looks like snot lol... i had seen naliyah drool for the longest time but no teeth now i see them
  • is that a spoon that attaches to the pouch? seems really convenient for "on the go". can you use close the pouch back up and use it more than once?
  • edited February 2012
    @MichaelsMommy yea thats the one and yes you can close it and reuse