this disgusts me!

edited February 2012 in Parenting
http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-coopersburg-woman-beat-baby-20120202,0,4656604.story this happened locally and I've been hearing about it and know a few people that know this girl. She was supposedly mad at her bd bc he left her so she did this to her child. I don't know if its bc my hormones are crazy but I cried when I first read it and can't stop thinking about this boy. My friend is cousins with the bd and she said after this happened he brought the baby over and he was in a cast and also so bruised up. I just want to go scoop him up and hold him. Tell him it'll be ok. I said to.my fiance not matter how much I ever got mad at him or if we didn't get along I could NEVER harm my kids ever! They are tiny little helpless, and rely on us to protect them not harm them. God bless this child and I hope he heals and is too young to remember this. Also, that she can never ever get him back if she gets out.

Comments

• OMG!!! Poor baby :,(. Im soooo mad at this freaking crazy b$%%&!! What was she thinking? She deserves the death sentence!!
  • Omg that poor little baby. I hope because he is so young he isnt permanently traumatised. You hear of parents snapping and hurting their child in anger, but this just sounds like she got a kick out of it. Sick bitch will burn in hell
  • That b1tch deserves to have everything she did to that poor child done to her daily
  • Omg I could not even keep reading. That bitch deserves to be killed in the most horrible way ever.
  • I seriously hope this bitch is someone's bitch in prison. I hope all the thing she did to thar innocent are done to her but she also gets gang rapped. I hope she lives a miserable life and never gets out of prison. I hope during her prison stay she acts out and is put in isolation and never sees day light! I hope after all this happens some one slits her throat and she doesn't die but she is paralized and can't do for herself then aje becomes the baby!
  • If tells anyone her crime she will be. @ripkaydence I hope they do everything she did to that poor baby.
  • edited February 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I totally agree, this girl even admits to all this. I just can't believe people these days and the sad thing is it seems to be happening alot more lately. Kids missing, getting killed...it makes me cherish my kids.
  • This is exactly why i dont want to go back to work on monday. I hate when i get physical abuse cases especially when it's an infant. (i'm a social worker). Ive had 5 months off to be with my baby but now i must leave her to help other children.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited February 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • People are so fucked.
  • Someone needs to just take that bitch out back and shoot her. Seriously!
  • I know this I fd up but i ve known a bunch of people that have dxone hard time and this is the worst u can do in prison this is one of the worst charges and sexually abusing children @ripkaydence she will rot in prison but another thing isthere is a higher power and only he can judge her
  • I am so beyond pissed.. I feel like doing to her everything she did to her baby. Some people shouldn't be able to give birth. Fucking asshole..:(
  • Sad excuse for a human X(
  • Omg, what a sick twisted bitch. I hope she falls on a rusty knife and dies a very slow painful death. This made me so angry, wish I never read it
  • I wish I didn't either:( I keep thinking about it...I just feel so horrible for this child.
  • My heart aches so badly for that poor baby. I wanna hold him and make.him feel better!! I seriously can't stop crying :'( There's a special place in hell for people like her. Or should I say animals like her. What a sick, twisted, horrible woman.
  • I don't know...but I'm not reading it. I'll never get it outta my head :-(
  • i hope he goes to a family that will love him andtreat him like a king god bless that baby and i hope she burns in hell
  • I wish I wouldn't have read this. My heart is so sad and I just can't get it out of my head. Reading it literally made me sick to my stomach. How could no one know what was going on? Or not suspect anything? It said the little boy was given to the grandparents, but how did they not know or see any signs of abuse? And if they did what kind of person do you have to be to not speak up on the babies behalf....ugg...how could a mother, of all people, be such a monster to the one person who will love her and trust her more than any other. I see the way my 4 mo old looks at me with complete trust and adoring eyes, I couldn't imagine ever being the one to cause him any kind of pain!
  • Wow I just bust into tears :'( I would love to beat the f*#k out of her!!!!! that poor baby! how can anyone harm a innocent baby! They depend and rely on us to keep them safe and sound, not hurt them!! I'm so upset and torn about this baby I just want to hold and cuddle and take care of this baby and show him how a mommy is supposed to love. I'm so sad. God bless that innocent baby