really baby?!

edited February 2012 in Sleep
So the past few nights Zachary has woken up 3 times well last night his dad said he would get up with him. This would be the first time ever! Zachary is 3 months. So Zachary went to bed about 10pm and got up at 2am and his father still wasn't home so we got up and while I was making his bottle Jay walks in. So he fed and changed Zachary but he really didn't kno what he was doing so I helped a lil. So after Zachary went back to bed and woke up at 8am. So he wakes up 3 times for me and 1 time for daddy! This isn't fair. Jays sleep wasn't even interrupted like mine is every single night! Not that I wanted him to kno what it's like or anything ....ok maybe a little....or ALOT! ;) but seriously the one night he said he would wake up with him and he didn't have too. Its just crazy lol

Comments

• That's how my son is. He's pretty good at sleeping through the night but it seems like in my nights he wakes up like 3-5 times and when it's my husband's night he wakes up like maybe once. :-/ silly babies.
  • Omg my daughter does the same thing. Every time my husband says he will wake up with her.. she wakes up once or not at all.
  • Im so blessed, my 3 mo sleeps a minimum of 8 hours but mostly 10-12 without waking... If she does a 2 min cuddle and she is back to sleep and that happens maybe once a week. My fiance has never gotten up with her even when she was still having night feeds because she is bf