4mo old toys for baby?

Looking for any recommendations to keep my LO entertained!

Comments

• My lo likes anything that hangs in front of her and her rattles.
  • @steph_due_101611 my LO has a bunch of rattles and seems to be getting bored of them lol
  • ayva loves toys with the crinkly material inside. and anything she can chew on. one of her faves is an elephant with chewy things on its feet.
  • My Lily loves a certain ball. its all plastic and has octagon shapes cut out of it. she can squish it and chew on it. But basically she likes anything that she can pick up and put in her mouth lol
  • my lo had blocks that make noise, and she lovesss her stuffed caterpillar! she has a bunch of toys but dont really seem to happy when i play with her with them just just looks at me like really.... but shes with her caterpillar alll day and talks to him and eats him she loves it!
  • Little Einstein Turtle

Turtle, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)

Little Einstein Octopus

Octopus, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)

Nuby Teether

Nuby, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)

Twinkle Twinkle Little Scout

Scout, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
  • edited February 2012
    And this ball from Target... Dont know the name!!

Anthony, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
  • edited February 2012
    My son has alot of vtech toys that he loves, but he is absolutely obsessed with his jumper. Its his best friend (besides me of course :) ).
  • I sing to my baby all the time...one of her favorite songs is If you're happy and you know it. I got her an Elmo book with a hand puppet in the middle, so as you're reading clap you're hands you can make Elmo clap his hands. She loves it...how can i tell becuz she tries to eat it...that's baby talk for i love it.
  • Anything v tech that's noisy and bright!
  • Thanks ladies! I'm definetely gonna look into getting some of these :)