what would you do? npr

edited February 2012 in Relationships
I just found out two married coworkers of mine are having an affair. Would you tell??? Confront? Knowing anything at all is killing me.

Comments

• edited February 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I would take pics and send them anonymously to their spouse. I wouldn't like to be cheated on and not know about it.
  • I really don't want to be involved. But we r teachers and I had his son last year so I know and like his wife.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Just stay out of it. It can only ruin you if you get involved. They will get what is coming to them.
  • I wouldn't get involved. If you're really uncomfortable and it's an issue at work maybe take your concerns to your supervisor? Otherwise stay away from the drama.
  • id like to know if my husband was having an affair. id say something bc noone deserves to be cheated on, what is she finds out about theaffair then finds out you knew and didnt tell her? either way drama but cheating is a big nono id say something
  • I think im going to stay away from drama. Thanks ladies!!!
  • Good idea @rayray,I wouldn't say anything ESPECIALLY because you're a teacher,it's not like you work at mcdonalds. Places like that,imo,are full of drama,but a school should be waaaaaaaay more professional,strictly business.