Will he always be JUST a friend???

edited February 2012 in Relationships
When ur ex is comfortable enough to ask ur opinion about another girl does that mean ur now in the friend category n u all will never get back together? I'm asking bc my friend n her bd have gone through A LOT. Their relationship was always a mess even from the beginning. They have a child together n theyre working on getting along. She says she wouldn't mind giving it another try (not right now but eventually) bc she wants to at least say "I've tried one more time for my fam n it did or didn't work but at least I tired" I personally think it's completely over between them bc he now is telling her about other relationships n asking for relationship advice. She is now in the friend category n I think she's there to stay. What do u all think?

Comments

• I def think the same or maybe he really doesn't think she wants him bak maybe if he knew he mite wanna work it out but that a pretty big sign that he's done
  • Ex are ex for a reason take it from one that went back for the same reason so not worth it
  • edited February 2012
    @Mrz_Jackson2anpreggo I think that's where she messed at. She told him she no longer had feelings for him during an argument.
    @Eeyore that's what I said "he's ur ex for a reason" but she still wants to try it again.
  • Men play games. He could just be saying things about other women to get an reaction out of her. He may want to work on it as well, but not sure how to come at her. Xs are Xs for a reason, but people can learn from their mistakes and do better moving forward.
  • I bet he's doing it to get her all worked up, or to see what her reaction is. Maybe he does likr her still and is trying to determine how she feels through her reaction, or maybe he's just an ass and is trying to hurt her feelings or make her jealous.