edited November 2014 in Ages & Stages

Comments

• edited February 2012
    he's at the right age and weight limit..I actually waited till my son was 4 and at 40 lbs..even at that I felt the same way..like it seems like nothing is protecting them and there just out there..it takes getting use to..I can tell you that!
    maybe wait for a few months if you feel like he's not ready..+ child lock the window and door if you don't already :)
  • edited November 2014
  • what kind of booster do you have?
    We have a little seat kind
    I like the ones w/the backs..they almost look like toddler carseats
  • My son's carseat is a convertable that goes to 65lbs. His butt is going to be in it as long as it still fits. If there's any question about how it fits, you can look up a local police station or fire dept to check the fit for you. In a high-speed collision, it's not unheard of for a child to slide right out of ill-fitting seat belts, God forbid. I work in a level 1 trauma center, and it happens more than you'd think. Better to be safe. :)
  • edited November 2014
  • edited November 2014
  • edited November 2014
  • I personally wouldn't put him in it just because I'm paranoid Haha. I have a convertible carseat that holds up to 65lbs so we will use that. My nephew has that same booster seat and is 5 and just started using it.

I think since he meets all the requirements its a matter of how comfortable you feel with it.