my hubby is scared

edited February 2012 in Pregnancy symptoms
So for six months I was on depo shot but a month ago I got on nueva ring since on shot I always bleed but that I have taken the ring out on Friday my period still hasn't come and I'm having my pregnanc symptoms headache's all the time hungry all the time and I pee alot. Is it normal not to get a period couple days or miss one on the ring

Comments

• I always got mine right on time, which was usually 3 days after I removed the ring. If you take it out and don't get a period within a few days, might be worth testing.
  • @RTMommy we already got two kids and didn't want anymore so he is scared and will be mad since we used birth control the right way and our son is 7 months and started using bc 6 months ago and didn't start having sex till 4 months ago and only done it five times. I'm scared that if I am can a baby have development problems from being on bc
  • Problems from depo, absolutely. When I was on that, they made me have a pregnancy test in the office before they gave it to me. I don't think the ring is the same though. If you never had a period after going from the shot to the ring, maybe your body is just out of whack. Take the ring out and see if you start. If not, take a test. All the preventive measures you guys have been taking would mean if you did somehow get pregnant, this baby is meant.to be. Heh I hope for you that you aren't though if it is going to be a struggle.
  • @RTMommy I took the ring out Friday now just waiting to see what happens the week before I got on the ring I stopped bleeding I didn't take a pregnancy test either time since they started me on bc at my 6 week pp check up if we are pregnant we will struggle we would make it work we now every baby is a miracle we lost our second baby he was a still born.
  • Awh, sorry to hear that. Maybe you should just get a dollar store test to ease your mind. :)