Comments

• I'm on the pill. I haven't had any issues or side affects from it. I have an alarm set on my phone because I have a tendency to forget to take it.
  • Nueva ring I love it I was on depo shot before and bleed for 6 months
  • The depo shot, i've basically been bleeding the past 3 months, i'm getting one more shot next month and then i'm done, its not worth it in my opinion
  • @Kimberly4411 its really not worth it I got two shots thinking it would get better and didn't before my second shit they did a ultra sound and found the shot thinned my lining way to much gave me estrogen pills it help for the 4 days I took them then right back to bleeding
  • O have had the merina for 1.5 months. Been bleeding for 2 weeks but it's slowing down. It depends on if you want something easily stopped like the pill or more permanent like an iud.
  • edited November 2014
  • I bleed for almost a year on the depo!! I was becomeing animac from it! The doc just kept telling me that i had to get used to it, but i never did -_-
  • I've got the merina, had it 4 months bled for 5 weeks and bad mood swings but seems ok now. i do get the odd pain from time to time!
  • We use condoms. I'm not a big fan of putting extra hormones in my body, and found every time I went to the doctor the first question he would ask is are you on the pill, which rang alarm bells to me! I used to be on the pill (age 18 to 21) as I wanted extra protection, I certainly wasn't ready to be pregnant at that age!
  • I got a tubal!!!
  • I plan to go back to nuvaring. I'm only 3 & 1/2 weeks postpartum at the moment, but I am definitely looking forward to my appt. Hubby & I are waiting the full 6 weeks because the 6 week mark is our 1st anniversary. :) I already bought a box of condoms though. lol My appt isn't until 7 weeks and I have no intention of becoming pregnant again for at least a year. :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CONDOMS :p & pull out. I was on depo when I got preggo
  • The pills. The thought of me being pregnant again this soon makes me remember to take them on time
  • edited February 2012
    Nuvaring, but found out today it is not covered by insurance and will cost $80.00. I am thinking about switching back to Lo estreen Fe. Hated Yaz.
  • edited November 2014
  • I use the pill called Seasonale where I get AF every 3 months....LOVE IT!!! I don't forget to take it because I just take it when I brush my teeth, which I do every morning. :-)