its that time! npr

edited February 2012 in Military moms
Ahhhhh I can't believe we are SOOOO close to him coming home! Juliana was 2 weeks old when he left and she will be 9 months on the 17th so I'm excited for him to see how much she has grown and changed! She is a spitting image of him and he doesn't believe me!

I had the cutest outfit picked out with a little shirt that says " all I need is daddy and love" if was SO perfect! But now I need a plan B outfit because of weather and time!

Ahhhhhh sorry just so excited!

Comments

• My.son had an brushed t and i put long sleeves under it. it said Joe Jr on front and on back it said ny daddy is my hero.
  • @ripkaydence I would so do that, but if things stay as is, I might have to wake her up so I need something she can comfortably sleep in.
  • A long sleeve shirt or a thermal than when you wake her uo put on her t shirt over the thermal ! believe me he ain't worried about her outfit lol my husband didn't even noticed lil joes shirt till he was undressing him for a bath. lol
  • @ripkaydence I know he probably won't notice but his exact words make sure she has a cute New outfit. I dunno I'll probably just put her in like a little sweatsuit type thing