how old was your baby when...

edited February 2012 in Ages & Stages
How old was your baby when you moved him/her from bassinet to crib? Maddox is moving so much more that I'm thinking its probably close to the time we need to switch. But...I am so not ready! His crib is still in our room but its across the room instead of right next to my bed. He is 3 months 1 week. I am ebf also so the bassinet makes that convenient too. :-S

Comments

• My baby girl is 4 and a half months and still in the moses basket right next to my bed..i dont want to move her either but i can see it coming soon as she getting tooo big lol
  • 3 months because she didnt fit anymore lol her feet would b hanging out the bassinet in the mornings lol
  • My son was about 1 month...he moved/moves around ALOT. He was small but it seemed he had no room in the bassinet. He would keep waking up, so I moved him and he then started sleeping thru the night. My daughter was the same...after moved to her crib she seemed to sleep alot better.
  • I moved my first baby when I was able to see her lifted head
  • My son was 2 months ...he was big n just didn't have enough room!
  • My kid never wanted to be in the bassinet. She would wake up after one minute of being in there. I think I heard you take them out when they start moving around
  • when we moved..so 3mo.... it was weird @ first too cuz shes a lil father now but I got use ti it!!
  • My lo is almost 4months and i use a pack n play so she's still in the bassinett part.
  • This is one of those I wanna stomp my feet and throw a tantrum on. I'm just not ready but I think he is. Guess we will try the crib tonight. He just looks so little in it:-(
  • I had to move her within the first month cuz I walked in to check on her during a nap and she had her face against the side. I ended up moving it to the living room and she naps in it during the day when I can watch her
  • I use a pack n play with the bassinet insert and its great. She is 3 months but will probably stay in there another 2-3 months
  • My son is 3 months and wriggles so much if wakes himself up by smashing around so he is goin in a mini cot which i brought off someone tonight! Still feed every 2 hours so don't want him in his own room yet. He is now at the end of the bed instead of next to me for the first night and i don't like it already!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Cartier hated his bassinet I wish he would go to his crib he is 5 months
  • My husband put him in his crib and I cried and cried....so he moved him back to his bassinet. I am so used to putting my hand on him through the night, and I freaked out cause his crib is on the other side of our room. But I know it will be better for him in his crib, so I am trying to work up the nerve to move him back over there. I'm such a loser L-)