teen mom 2

edited February 2012 in Pregnant
Thoughts on leah?

thoughts on kailyn?

there infidelity?

Comments

• I don't think leah cares about Corey as much as she says she does. I was sooo surprised at Kaylin!!! I thought they hated each other!! Either way I don't blame Corey or Jordan for leaving.
  • I don't either ! i think the same about leah and i knew kailyn was gunna go back to Jo I.KNEW IT!!!!!
  • I feel so bad for Corey he gets so upset. I can tell he loves her so much and she just doesn't feel the same. It breaks my heart for her babies :(
  • Corey did the right thing by leaving Leah especially if she's cheated more than once and Leah has a new man now anyway and I don't think she ever cared about Corey like he cared for her. Kailyn has a new man too. I think her and Jo just had a one night stand.
  • I knew Kailyn wanted Jo!! Jordan acts like a little kid sometimes. Hes really immature but she still shouldn't have cheated!
  • Whos kailyns new man???????
    @tootie08
  • I think it's really fucked up that Leah cheated on Corey 1week before their wedding! & she kepy her engagement ring on while she did it, shame on her! Idc if they were fighting or not, that is common during preparing for a wedding, especially one that happened so quickly! Either way she said yes to vow herself to him, & even when she fucked up, she tried to hide it from him & still married him? If she wouldn't have hid it like she did, I think she would have had a chance with him, but deciet is the worst mistake in a relationship!

& as for Kailyn, that's messed up too... Jordan was telling her he was uncomfortable about the whole situation, & it's like she was just feeding into his insecurities. Her & Jo couldn't make it work before, so why is she doing something now? & Jo knew she had a boyfriend, so it's just as bad on his part. What a mess.
  • & I am really glad that even though Chelsea has feelings for Adam still, that she is trying to move foward without him. I hope to never see him again. Idk how she could go back to a man over & over again, who called her a fat stretch mark bitch & asked how he could sign over his child.

& as far as Jenelle goes, well yeah her actions piss me off most of the time. Especially last week when she got so dramatic about not being able to smoke pot or drink alcohol like it was the end of the world, lmao! But I'm glad that she has opted into rehab... even though I know this isn't then end of her issues. She needs anger managment & shit.
  • @ripkaydence some guy named Javi Marroquin....I'm following a teen mom gossip page on twitter, that's how I got the teen mom latest news. I also read that Leah recently had a miscarriage and Kailyn and Chelsea went to support her during her time of need.
  • Yeah i read the magazines about leah but i last i read was kailyn and Jo were talking about marriage and another baby
  • I think it was wrong on Leah's part, but feel I have no place to judge. She is very young and people make mistakes. It does not make her a terrible person.

As for Kailyn, she needs to get it together. She doesn't know what she wants at all. I think all these girls need to focus on their children and life before considering dating. These babies do not need to be brought around significant others unless it is going to be a stable and permanent thing.
  • LOL Im pretty sure I'm half in love with Corey so of course what Leah did pissed me off. Janelle... That girl needs help. She's always yelling about how her mom doesn't LET her take care of Jace... But when her mom asks.... She flips out. She is so self absorbed... Flipping out bc she can't smoke? Seriously?? Weed??? As for Isaacs mommy, shit happens. I dunno what to say about that LOL.
  • I just got caught up on my dvr ... How on earth can janelle treat ppl like that? I swear she acts like someone that's coming down off of.something.other than weed...
  • Excuses for everything!!!!
  • I haven't seen any of this season as I'm in the UK so we behind you guys. But although I'm dead against what Leah did, I remember watching the last couple of episodes of the first season and wanting to yell at the tv. It was quite obvious she was having doubts about getting married and none of her friends or family seemed to notice. A decent chat with someone could have stopped her making a big mistake! The romantic in me sooo wanted them to get married but after hearing how its turned out, it doesn't shock me! Glad to hear Chelsea is keeping away from Adam but don't even get me started on the other two!!
  • I honestly can't stand Leah..& I don't think she deserves a good man...I mean come on...if Corey wouldn't have brought up the rumors & asked her if it was true...she would've never told him the truth. I can't stand liars & cheaters :^o
  • OH!!! And I'm seriously jealous of Chelsea!!! A brand new 4 door jeep?!?!?! "with dads help"?!?!? I want a Jeep... What was wrong with her convertible bug?!? And her dad paying for her rent?!? Siiiiiigh.
  • Leah's dating someone I had math with in high school. Small world :)
  • @captivated, I'm just wondering why your so forgiving for Leahs infeidelity but not for Kailyns? As far as I know, this isn't the first time Leah has done this, & it is only Kailyns first time making that type of mistake?

@redshadoe0, you do not want a jeep, lmao. I have a 2011 jeep liberty, I hate it. :( Or maybe it's just that style I hate, idk. But Chelsea pays part of her rent, lol. She wrote her dad a $400 check on lastnights episode for rent. Her apt is like $700 a month, so that's a little bit more than half... but idk who bought her car?
  • @momma_tiffay, all these women have teen mom/mtv money no one is helping them! I heard per season they get 120,000, that's why they all go running around in new cars and have i phones and uggs and play the shiz out of pink by vs. This show on "money troubles" for teen moms is a joke,imo.
  • @mommahadababy Omg i knew they made money but didn't know how much.
  • @momma_tiffay I think its the liberty... No one who has them likes them I guess... But the 4 door wranglers are badass I guess!!! And she said on the show that her dad "helped" her... The same show she started her job. And she moved into that place before she got the job then said she would like to help pay rent... Not that she had to. LOL life must be rough...
    @mommahadababy no way!!!
  • @momma_tiffay, I think it is because Leah didn't bring her children around him? I don't know, I guess I have a double standard when it comes to them. I feel like Leah is a much more responsible mother. I feel like Kailyn is more absorbed with her boyfriend than her son.
  • I know maci said in an interview before that she can't talk about how much they make but she said we don't put our personal lives on tv for free.
  • @mommahadababy, I'm confused? Because I knew they get paid, but I thought they couldn't get their money til they were like 20 or something? Someone said that on pregly a couple weeks ago atleast... but Chelsea has mentioned her dad helps her out, why does he pay her rent & she writes him checks after?

@redshadoe0, oh really? Damnit, I want a new car so bad & we've only had this since April. :(

@captivated, how do you know Leah didn't bring her children around him? & Kailyn cheated on her bf with her babys dad, so I don't think it's wrong at all for him to be around... but the cheating is a no no for me! I've only started watching teen mom this season, but Kailyn goes to school & holds a part time job, her son lives with her, how is she more absorbed with her bf?
  • @mama_tiffay yeah, we were car shopping before Xmas and I wanted the new Jeep soooooo bad but we couldn't get a new one with a payment under friggin like 500!!!! Those things are NOT cheap!!! So to see Chelsea w one is like really?? Yeah... Your life is rough huh. I wanna be that spoiled!! :)
  • @momma_tiffay chelsea writes her dad a check for some of the bills she has, he pays everything else.
  • hat's the twitter page for that teen mom gossip u mentioned?