implantation bleeding?

edited February 2012 in Pregnancy symptoms
So Af isn't due till the 14th and today I've been bloated and cramping. Then a bit ago I just wiped and got a pink tinged discharge. Could this be a sign of implantation or maybe Af just coming super early? We were TTC this month. With my other children i've never experienced this.

Comments

• When did you ovulate? incantation bleeding occurs 7-10 days after you concieve
  • So weird!! I've been confused about the same thing all day. I had some bleeding this AM but it was just a couple blood streaks in cm. I haven't had any more bleeding since then. I've been feeling like I'm going to start super early as well, and my test yesterday was negative...? I guess you and I will both find out in a few days. :)
  • Well according to my CM and the my days appear I should have ovulated around the 31st.
  • @RTMommy interesting! I'm trying to hold off till this weekend to test. Hoping for your bfp.
  • edited February 2012
    @duskbydawn well, my back went out this week, so I tested to see if I could take some good drugs safely, but it's just too early to tell either way. I'm just going to try to wait until after I'm supposed to get AF. I've wasted way too many tests. Lol It would be cool to have a BFP and belly buddy so close! Hopefully this is it for us. :)
  • The day I found out I was preg I had 1 tiny pink spot!! That was 9dpo. I will never trust my days app! I still use it to track taking my prenatal but when we try again I won't use it. I tracked for a year and the month I conceived I ovulated a whole week after the app said! Luckily we just has sex every other day for like 3 weeks straight instead if relying on the app. I'm now 23w!
  • @BabyLuv8 yeah I don't completely trust it either since all women are different. But we were lucky we actually got pregnant with our daughter using that app. But I guess we will just wait and see what happens :)
  • @RTMommy I'm still cramping and bleeding slightly today. Guess its not my month. Aunt flow isn't supposed to start till the 14th. But I guess maybe implantation didn't stick or something.
  • @duskbydawn =/ Awh. I was really hoping for you. I haven't had any more bleeding, but I'm still cramping. I can't feel as well while I have all this back pain going on, though. I really don't know what to expect. AF is supposed to be here the 13th for me. Still waiting to test til then...
  • edited May 2012
    I'm having implantation bleeding now woke up this morning thought it was my cycle red blood flow woke up later the blood turn too brown then.red only when.I wipe :)
  • Baby number two