Men & Directions!

edited February 2012 in Daddy's place
What do they have against them? There are perfectly comprehendible instructions in front of my boyfriend and he refuses to just go step by step. Instead genius over here thinks its a damn puzzle and he is "determined" to master it. Even with directions.. -_- And always has to end up removing the damn pieces at the very end when he figures out it didn't belong there. Oh and not to mention the instructions clearly stated ABSOLUTELY no drilling. Well, you know the rest...

Comments

• OMG i can't explain how badly it irritates me! :-W
  • That's why they have us. So we can smack them with the instructions paper across the head to see if the finally get it.. smh.
  • My hubby almost got us lost in another county ughh..
  • Lol, same here. I don't even let him get a chance to start putting stuff together, bc if I do I gotta redo everything he did. I just put it together myself. We just got my 2 year old in a toddler bed so perfect time I did it when he was at work, He comes home and says I would've done it...I was like oh I just felt like doing it;) he just thinks its my OCD lol. With our daughters crib he wouldn't let me do it...then five hours later he gave up and I ended up (at 9 months pregnant) having to disassemble and put this crib back together...now he does actually try the directions after fudging it up but then its so messed up already.
    This man has GPS while driving and still manages to have to call me bc he got lost...like I'm gonna know how to tell him where to go?!