Not again!

edited February 2012 in First Trimester
After having 3 mc last year, I'm now 4 weeks 6 days. got symptoms very early after conception including very sore boobs. Woke up yesterday with no sore boobs, cramping and brown discharge. today my sore boobs are back but still have cramping and discharge. Worried I'll mc again. Got scan next friday. Has anyone else had this happen? Not sure I can go through it all again.

Comments

• Gosh I know exactly how you feel! I have had 3 mc as well and no babies yet! I am now 8 weeks preggo and praying so hard this is my time to go full term! I freak out about everything. My dr said brown blood is old blood and is nothing to worry about! Also cramping is very normal cuz your uterus is stretching and making room for baby. I know no matter what anyone says you'll worry cuz that's what I do! Lol but try and not worry!! Go to the ER if you feel uneasy at least they will do an ultrasound and give you peace of mind if you can't get yourself to relax. I know how you are feeling! Has your dr ran any extra tests for you since having 3 mc?
  • Goodluck, sending positive thoughts your way xox %%- %%- %%-
  • When I was pregnant I gad brown discharge all the time during the first trimester
    Hope it's not mc good luck
  • Thanks! Went to early pregnancy unit as in UK for all mcs and they did scans and swabs but they have never checked hcg levels or proestrogen levels. I don't know why but they don't seem as thorough as they are in the US. Won't do scan this time until 6 weeks. so frustrating as even staying at home so work doesnt stress me out. Also trying acupuncture this time to see if it helps. Hate all the waiting!!
  • Can you ask them to check your hcg or proestrogen? They keep a close eye on mine. My proestregen was low in my last pregnancy so I am on proestren inserts.. Also my dr did further blood test to find out I have a blood clotting dosorder! So I am on medicine for that too. :/ I hope everything is fine for you and baby!
  • Oh man that must be so hard. I will keep you in my prayers best of luck I hope this is the time for you to make it all the way through. But good idea on staying home from work stress is never good.
  • When i was 6 weeks i started bleeding brown blood and it was something to with the placenta so i was told no sex until a week after it stopped and don't lift anything over 10 lbs. It stopped after 2 weeks and i have a beautiful 3mo baby girl
  • Thanks guys. Asked my doctor to do tests and they wouldnt until after 3 mc which is what they say to everyone but I always mc at the same point in the pregnancy. They said they won't test hcg or proestrogen levels yet as they think it is chromosomes going wrong or the foetus isn't implanting properly? I don't know how they know this without investigating it! But will push them again on friday when i see them for my scan. They said if i do mc again, they will send it off for analysis. Very frustrating! The brown dc has stopped for now and only have mild cramping so I am praying this one sticks!
  • I had a miscarriage may 26. Chemical preg on april 8. Then when I became pregnant this time I had severe cramping for a few weeks after finding out. I was terrified because it felt the same as my miscarriage. But it stopped and I'm not almost 24w.
  • Update at all? I hope you're doing fine!