im so excited! ever just have a really good day :)

edited February 2012 in Current Events
So I'm feeling super blessed right now! I have a happy healthy almost 6 month old who hardly crys, sleeps well and loves life! I have an amazing fiance who would do anything for his daugher and me <3 we found out yeaterday that the bank acepted the offer we submitted for our first house!! Its in Kuna,Idaho. 80K and its a 4bed 2bath. 2 car garage. 1400 square feet and its awesome!! A big change from the tiny 2 bed trailer were stuffed in right now lol. They want to close by 3-31 and the morgage payment will be LESS then we pay for rent right now (550$)! Also we filed our taxes and were getting almost 6000$ back! Enough to pay off the credit cards we have been working to pay off for 3 years since shaun was in college and have a little for savings! The lady at H and R Block was amazing and she was so cute with Lilly. We went at 7 and Lillys bedtime was 8. She skipped her bath and I worried she might be a little crabby but she fell asleep at 7:45 and slept in her car seat :) just wanted to share a happy story with my pregglies..love you guys! Happy Friday!!

Comments

• edited February 2012
    Yay finally one happy post.. I got a huge smile on my face just by reading how happy you are. I just noticed that happiness is contagious. Congrats
  • Love it when things fall into place like that! and omg, 80k for a 4 bed 1400sf? I am so jealous. is it updated? geez even an old crappy 4 bed here would be like way over 200k.
  • Don't you love when things go exactly how you want them to! Congrats on the house, that's awesome! And super cheap! Wish my mortgage was like that. I'm in Maryland and it's crazy expensive here :(
    We pay $2100 a month for our house and it sucks!!!
  • Thanks @janet_2011 ! So glad it could make you happy too! We have worked so hard to get this house and pay off the credit cards, it just feels so surreal that its finally happening! What sweet relief :)
  • @momtob :) I am glad it did.. I am jealous.. in a good way though
  • @bigbelly
    @heyitsme
    Yeah its a screamin' deal. Its a short sale so its been kinda a long process but so worth it! It has cathedral ceilings in the living room, hard wood floors in the living room, kitchen and 3 bedrooms. Tile in the bathrooms too and the master suite is the only thing on the second floor! Its a few blocks from the elementary school, s Lilly and I can walk when she's old enough. There's room for a garden and the fridge, stove and microwave are included, we only need a washer and dryer :) plus its close to one of our favorite places to fish ;) its prefect..really hope it doesn't fall through but the realitor is 95% sure its ours!!
  • Wow it sounds amazing! congrats! :)